Tyler Dunne Joining Bleacher Report in August

Other than their annoying use of "slideshows" (which everyone seems to do now), I think Bleacher Report has been as legit as any other sports source, for some time now.

They were bought out by Turner which dumped some money into it. It took some time but it is definitely legit, as evidenced by them enticing guys as good at Ty.

Dang that was quick. Feels like he just got here. He was very good

I think he did just get here...last year I thought. From Green Bay.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang that was quick. Feels like he just got here. He was very good

He didn't fit the TBN mantra of make sure you make snarky remarks in every story and taking cheap shots at Pegula as much as possible. Good luck Tyler!

yep...can't link to it.

Maybe the Buffalo News should be banned also, they put out a lot of trash. :rolleyes:

They were bought out by Turner which dumped some money into it. It took some time but it is definitely legit, as evidenced by them enticing guys as good at Ty.

I think he did just get here...last year I thought. From Green Bay.

Thanks for answering the question I didn't even ask. I do hate the slide shows, but I'll pay more attention. They used to be garbage at one point, as I recall. Just speculation and an annoying format. Ty is terrific so I'm sure it's worth paying more attention to. Like Fox Sports, pay for better talent (or at least bigger names) and wait for it to grow.

When it comes to the Bills, I like positive articles about positive results & negative articles about negative results.

Loathe is a pretty strong word... but when it comes to the Bills, I used to loathe Ralph, Littman, and Drew Bledsoe. Now I only loathe Russ Brandon.

Agreed of first sentence.

I have no issue with the second one. Some might, but i get where you are coming from and have to respect your opinion Rico.

this is a big loss for paper he came in was legit and knew the game. The rest are clowns everyone of them - Vic has a vendetta and throws darts, Bucks an embarrassment, skurski is a troll and Sully hasnt had an article read in the last decade. Gaughan is their last saving grace