Where the White Women At?!?

ColorS. White light is the presence of all colors of the spectrum. You know, ROY G. BIV.

Somebody has to do the heavy lifting and get something done. You think United Airlines wants your old fat azz slinging bags into an airplane? :nana:

No and it appears they wouldn't want my daughter either. She'd have two strikes against her

Didn't want to start a new thread, and I think this may fit here, but The Hill is running an article about California congresswoman Loretta Sanchez accusing Obama of racism, essentially, for picking Kamala Harris over Sanchez to replace Barbara Boxer.

It's a gimme Senate seat for a lifetime, and Loretta Sanchez has been as dedicated to Obama as any one person could be, so when Obama endorsed Harris over Sanchez, the reason...according to Sanchez?

Because Kamala is black.

Bold move, Cotton. Let's see how this pays off

Didn't want to start a new thread, and I think this may fit here, but The Hill is running an article about California congresswoman Loretta Sanchez accusing Obama of racism, essentially, for picking Kamala Harris over Sanchez to replace Barbara Boxer.

It's a gimme Senate seat for a lifetime, and Loretta Sanchez has been as dedicated to Obama as any one person could be, so when Obama endorsed Harris over Sanchez, the reason...according to Sanchez?

Because Kamala is black.

The first one of the two who comes out as gay will win that seat.

Because Kamala is black.

She should know all about using race to get what you want. She took Bob Dornan's seat by dropping her married name of Loretta Brixey and using her latina maiden name Sanchez, while simultaneously switching from the republican party to the dems in order to gain her district's latino vote. She's played the race game for years.