Now for the "older" QBs.. Who would you want for 2 seasons?

We have a thread about which one QB you'd sign up for as your starter for the next 10 years right now. Which of the older QBs would you take first for the next 2? Ben, Brady (suspension doesn't factor in), Brees, rivers, Romo, Palmer, etc...

I would take Rivers. Something about him... He's crazy good IMO. Will be dying to get a ring before he's done.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't say Brady or Big Ben for personal reasons, so I'll go Rodgers. At 32 (and 33 before season ends) he should count, since that is such an advanced age, right?

This makes me feel so old......

I just can't say Brady or Big Ben for personal reasons, so I'll go Rodgers. At 32 (and 33 before season ends) he should count, since that is such an advanced age, right?

This makes me feel so old......

i don't know where Rodgers fits. I'd say he is in is prime/has 5-7 good to great years left. Edited by YoloinOhio

We have a thread about which one QB you'd sign up for as your starter for the next 10 years right now. Which of the older QBs would you take first for the next 2? Ben, Brady (suspension doesn't factor in), Brees, rivers, Romo, Palmer, etc...

I would take Rivers. Something about him... He's crazy good IMO. Will be dying to get a ring before he's done.

I would take any of the above, except Romo, for two seasons over Tyrod or Cardell for five

Not fair to have Brees play behind a Rob Ryan defense again... Rivers turns the ball over too much.... The thought of Brady in a Bills uni makes me gag... Carson Palmer is done... Ben will retire a Steeler... Even in a hypothetical situation there's just nobody out there... It absolutely HAS to be Cardale, or we're screwed fo another five years.