What's your personal line on Islamic Honor Killings?

More than 500 people, mostly women, die in Pakistan each year in such killings, usually carried out by members of the victim's family meting out punishment for bringing "shame" on the community.

More than 500 people, mostly women, die in Pakistan each year in such killings, usually carried out by members of the victim's family meting out punishment for bringing "shame" on the community.

We should get involved and help them nation build, and help their neighbors with regime changes. We can help.

We should get involved and help them nation build, and help their neighbors with regime changes. We can help.

I suggest build you "family" first, not kill it.

We wouldn't need nation building.

"Thou shall not kill."

BTW... A total yes!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

You miss the point of his anger. It wasn't that she was an "Internet star".

He's a misogynistic goon that became outraged that she dared flaunt her sexuality openly.

I really don't get how libs downplay or just plain ignore the Muslim war on women and GLAMTG, etc.

Many Muslims despise our liberal culture completely.

You miss the point of his anger. It wasn't that she was an "Internet star".

He's a misogynistic goon that became outraged that she dared flaunt her sexuality openly.

I really don't get how libs downplay or just plain ignore the Muslim war on women and GLAMTG, etc.

Many Muslims despise our liberal culture completely.

I know. Huge war on women, and if this thread is any indication, the Muslim war on women even has sympathizers on our soil. Despicable to say the least.

I am not downplaying it.