Williams speech/Alton/Philando/Dallas shootings

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the anger and outrage over these attacks and in no way condone them -- but militarizing the police force should be the LAST thing anyone wants in this scenario. That will not only make a bad situation worse, it will accelerate the decay of our civil liberties to the point of no return.

But wouldn't that fulfil the prophecy?

These are terrorist attacks at this point. Organized, involving multiple people, planned, ideologically motivated.

The President's response

CnlsnTKVUAA50zD.jpg

"The police acted stupidly"............... Too bad President Obama set the tone early

These are terrorist attacks at this point. Organized, involving multiple people, planned, ideologically motivated.

The President's response

CnlsnTKVUAA50zD.jpg

"The police acted stupidly"............... Too bad President Obama set the tone early

Police tend to act stupidly. Not saying the general public isn't any better.

It is like Ronny Raygun said:

"Somebody comes up to you and says: "I am with the gov't, I am here to help." Be scared!"

I know, I work for the gov't, be scared! Same with the police. Sure we both help, but man, the stories that can be told the other way. Nobody is a saint. I know "everybody is just doing their job." That is a cop out IMO.

The police represent the gov't and authority and they enforce the laws the gov't makes. If the gov't and laws are effed, so are the police. Two go hand in hand.

Simple in two words:

Be scared.

The President's response

CnlsnTKVUAA50zD.jpg

This is actually a better example of terrorism than Nice.

That the illuminati are ready to assert full control.

This must all be part of the master plan.

Considering how much I actually post and believe in that you can pick on, it's beyond me why you continually invent things and pretend they're my position. It's either you're incapable of understanding my position, or unwilling. Either way it makes you look really disingenuous and, dare I say, like an idiot.

"We don't need careless accusations thrown around to score political points."

Yes, the President just said that. The same President who insists on spewing his ignorant opinion on incidents before the investigation has even started. The same President who calls for patience and facts now, incited this very violence by running off at his mouth just a couple weeks earlier.

What a wonderful community he has "organized".

Yes, the President just said that. The same President who insists on spewing his ignorant opinion on incidents before the investigation has even started. The same President who calls for patience and facts now, incited this very violence by running off at his mouth just a couple weeks earlier.

Yes Barry, what we need are more speeches and inaction.

Obama's America. I'm convinced he is as pleased as punch about all that is going on.

Like investigations can't be cooked like everything else in the gov't.

Dont get me wrong. Lot of good out there, but we know the code of conduct for protecting the Boys in Blue.

Trust nobody, question authority.

Obama's America. I'm convinced he is as pleased as punch about all that is going on.

Obama Bad!

Bush Bad!

Clinton started it all!

Ding, my HotPocket is ready!

Yes Barry, what we need are more speeches and inaction.

Oh fearless Leader, lead me... Police save me!

"Great nations have heros, it is the sad nations that need them."

You love me, you really love me!

Like investigations can't be cooked like everything else in the gov't.

Dont get me wrong. Lot of good out there, but we know the code of conduct for protecting the Boys in Blue.

Trust nobody, question authority.

What the hell are you talking about? I said nothing about investigations being "cooked". Do you run a tinfoil hat factory?

How can I get you right, when you obviously are getting it wrong?

What the hell are you talking about? I said nothing about investigations being "cooked". Do you run a tinfoil hat factory?

How can I get you right, when you obviously are getting it wrong?

I know. But you did talk about investigtion of the incident(s). Like we can really trust the gov't to investigate these police incidents. Do you trust the gov't, authority? Maybe, but only when it pertains to you?

That is all I mean.

Guess what... Police have a huge credibility problem with a big segment of our population.

People are boiling over. Sad. Really sad. But we didn't just teleport to where we are @.

If anybody knows how to CYA... It is The Prez.

EDIT: That means ANY Prez.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois