NFL Power Rankings

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelschottey/2016/06/30/nfl-power-rankings-how-each-and-every-team-stands-during-the-summer-break/2/#ccfceae2a4a5

I know this shouldn't bother me but 26th and we have no identity. I guess we need to win to get respect but talent along should warrant a better ranking.

Respect? What have the Texans won? Half the teams above us in this ranking we've clobbered and won more games than. This is just a hack pulling gems from his colon.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Respect? What have the Texans won? Half the teams above us in this ranking we've clobbered and won more games than. This is just a hack pulling gems from his colon.

Texans made the playoffs with bad QB and the worst RBBC once Foster went down. They got Brock and Lamar Miller to upgrade that O along with some nice complimentary WR's to go with Hopkins. The D will still be strong, we don't belong ahead of them.

Texans made the playoffs with bad QB and the worst RBBC once Foster went down. They got Brock and Lamar Miller to upgrade that O along with some nice complimentary WR's to go with Hopkins. The D will still be strong, we don't belong ahead of them.

They made the playoffs because they play in the worst division in the NFL, and the Bills stomped them. Are you saying they won the offseason?

They made the playoffs because they play in the worst division in the NFL, and the Bills stomped them. Are you saying they won the offseason?

No, only coaches are allowed too make those kind of declarations in June. I'm simply saying they addressed their biggest needs and are going to be improved.

No, only coaches are allowed too make those kind of declarations in June. I'm simply saying they addressed their biggest needs and are going to be improved.

i love the offensive weapons the Texans added in FA and draft, and Hopkins is all-world. But I'm not sold on Osweiler yet and not a bill obrien fan at all. I do give them credit for making the playoffs last year, but I think their division has improved this year. Should be interesting.

i love the offensive weapons the Texans added in FA and draft, and Hopkins is all-world. But I'm not sold on Osweiler yet and not a bill obrien fan at all. I do give them credit for making the playoffs last year, but I think their division has improved this year. Should be interesting.

Yep the AFC South as a whole should be improved. I'm not sure how MM has another head coaching gig but....

Agree with all of this except I do think O'Brien is good. I think he is a good football coach who isn't wedded to one particular scheme to win him games. If he has taken one thing from Belichick it is adaptability (and Romeo Crennell obviously).

I'd rather be dead last so nobody sees us coming. Think of how the wheels fell off last year after that week 2 loss vs Pats. After we clobbered the Colts week 1, we had expectations and national exposure for the first time in years and we couldn't handle it. I don't want our super bowl to be week 2 ever again. It's a long season, let's see how it plays out and not get too ahead of ourselves no matter the outcome