Topic of the day for Thursday 6/23--Going for 2

Yes.

Based on everything i've read, the percentages say it works in the long run. Plus, its not like its gonna cost us a Superbowl this year. We can get good at it so that in a couple years, when we are making a serious run, we know what plays give us the best chance from the 2 yard line.

Disclaimer: I'm old.

No! I hate that they moved the PAT back. I remember -with 33 man teams- the PK was a starting OL or RB and the Punter was a back-up LB or QB (Macquire/Danny White). Granted, the % was lower when Groza or Hornung kicked -but they still made most of them. There were just enough misses a year from '14 back to hold off the Shout Song til the kick was attempted. Recent talk of removing the KO breaks my heart and I vote an emphatic NO! to that as well.

Not #ALLIN

I like going for it because you really only have to succeed 50% of the time for it to come out a wash, and if you do better than that you're ahead of the game.

This is dumb, but I never thought of it that way. Now I do think they should always go for two, unless it would be a game winning kick with little or no time.