Bills 2016 Minicamp: June 14 - 16

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness we know the starting signal caller. Not having that figured out is just the worst place to be this time of year.

Last year really was miserable until late August, when Tyrod finally made the decision easy.

Thank goodness the mandatory sessions are upon us. I just can't wait to find out what new controversy the fan base will be getting their knickers in a twist about. We definitely need some new material. Torn labrums and spleens and champagne bottle-swinging just isn't cutting it any more. Well, except for a few stalwarts who just can't let things go their natural course.

Thank goodness the mandatory sessions are upon us. I just can't wait to find out what new controversy the fan base will be getting their knickers in a twist about. We definitely need some new material. Torn labrums and spleens and champagne bottle-swinging just isn't cutting it any more. Well, except for a few stalwarts who just can't let things go their natural course.

Well, Gilmore is here but he's not happy and probably won't participate in drills........How's that for a start?

Well, Gilmore is here but he's not happy and probably won't participate in drills........How's that for a start?

It's a little weak frankly. I'm more interested in how many stories we'll hear about how out of synch the D is and the O looks and the UFAs seem to outplaying the starters. Things like that and how heavily Rex's pending dismissal for performance is weighing on his mind. :ph34r:

What is everyone hear looking forward to hearing at this week's mini-camp?

For me, I am interested in the rotation at OLB, the kicking battle, 3rd WR and Tyrod's progression.

Unexpectedly good news on Shaq, Dez Lewis and yes, Tyrod taking 'it' and running with IT!

For me, I am interested in the rotation at OLB, the kicking battle, 3rd WR and Tyrod's progression.

Count me in on the 3rd WR.

I'm also interested in hearing about Aaron Williams' progress and the battle for the No. 3 corner job. I don't necessarily think that the battle has to be for the slot, since I think Darby can play there if one of the others emerges as a solid boundary option.

Mostly though, I'm hoping all's quiet on the injury front.

i don't think he could participate anyway because he's coming off shoulder surgery

#teamDezLewis

It's a little weak frankly. I'm more interested in how many stories we'll hear about how out of synch the D is and the O looks and the UFAs seem to outplaying the starters. Things like that and how heavily Rex's pending dismissal for performance is weighing on his mind. :ph34r:

Sorry, I'm not very good at this