Glenn Beck Suspended Over Trump Comments

Just out of curiosity, how would anyone "regulate" prostitution?

We start with creating a new department named PSA. Kinda like TSA, but for whores.

Then you hire a bunch of lazy liberals to work for the PSA by standing outside the whore houses checking to ensure that no one going in has a disease or gun.

Then you get those lazy liberals to join a union.

Then you pay those lazy liberals $15/hour as a minimum wage.

Then you give those lazy liberals free health care.

Then you create a mandate that all whore houses have to be sponsored by Planned Parenthood, who then performs free abortions to any whores who service more than three customers in a day.

Then you give them free phones.

Wait. What was the question again?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd quibble a bit. The people who are forced to vote for the lesser of the two evils are the 60% who despise both. To me the inexplicable part are the 40% supporters of both.

I take larger issue with the 60%, because they don't vote their concience.

So to recap, Soviet Union and the Cold War was a construct of the Deep State, and the grand plan was finally culminated with the collapse of the Berlin Wall, then aided by the rise of Muslim extremists, which of course were funded by the Deep State, which further embedded the Deep State in our lives with Silicon Valley prepared to implant chips in every newborn.

Makes perfect sense, when you consider that Sergei Brin was born a Soviet.

(Sorry, been out of town)

No, that's not an accurate recap. But it is littered with lots of things designed to turn the topic into something easier to dismiss. ;)

We start with creating a new department named PSA. Kinda like TSA, but for whores.

Then you hire a bunch of lazy liberals to work for the PSA by standing outside the whore houses checking to ensure that no one going in has a disease or gun.

Then you get those lazy liberals to join a union.

Then you pay those lazy liberals $15/hour as a minimum wage.

Then you give those lazy liberals free health care.

Then you create a mandate that all whore houses have to be sponsored by Planned Parenthood, who then performs free abortions to any whores who service more than three customers in a day.

Then you give them free phones.

Wait. What was the question again?

Why are you so upset about a woman trying to make some money in creating a business that has demand ?

The only reason prostitution is illegal is because of the "morality" of it all, and morality goes hand in hand with religion .... Which we have a separation of church and state in this country which should mean anything that has to do with morality is bull ****.

LABillzfan - your arguments are so childish they're pathetic ...

Why are you so upset about a woman trying to make some money in creating a business that has demand ?

The only reason prostitution is illegal is because of the "morality" of it all, and morality goes hand in hand with religion

.... Which we have a separation of church and state in this country which should mean anything that has to do with morality is bull ****.

Congrats....................dumbest post of the week................easy.

The only reason prostitution is illegal is because of the "morality" of it all, and morality goes hand in hand with religion .... Which we have a separation of church and state in this country which should mean anything that has to do with morality is bull ****.

I'd be interested in you pointing out where a separation of church and state is actually mandated.

And you're missing his point by a mile.

A couple of points:

The separation of Church and State has everything to do with replacing the Divine Right of Kings with the Natural Righs of Man, and establishing republican democracy as the only legitimate form of government durring a time when the Church vested certain families with the power of absolute rule. It has nothing to do with a desire to restrict legislation which is moral.

Secondly, nearly all, if not all, law is nothing more than an encoded and enforced moral standard. Your offering that laws enforcing moral standards should not be is one of the more absurd things I've seen posted here.

You are being paid to drive the Cthulhu vote, aren't you?

From you ... I take that as a compliment

You're taking on some of the more intelligent posters here with a pathetic lack of understanding of how our laws came into being. Should we also make stealing and killing ok?

Did Anyone mention the suspension is z sham since he was to be on vacation week anyway?

From you ... I take that as a compliment

what about from me? Your point was proving you to be an imbecile. How would you want a church to defend your moralities? Which church? I vote Mormon so I can bang multiple wives Edited by Boyst62

(Sorry, been out of town)

No, that's not an accurate recap. But it is littered with lots of things designed to turn the topic into something easier to dismiss. ;)

Then it better be a great explanation to show show the Cold War contributed to the rise of the House of Clinton and how the illuminati lined up behind the throne.