What's everyone doing this weekend?

mead107

Napa on Saturday as I mentioned with friends to drink wine and celebrate 33 years with the best woman in the world.

Sunday and Monday? Not sure yet. My wife is amazed that not only have I not planned every second of the day I have nothing planned at all. :lol:

Ummm impossible. If you read my post you'd know she'll be with me.

Haven't I read about the trip in about 37 !@#$ing threads???

NCAA lacrosse final 4 and championship!! Anybody?!

Oh yeah, and visit my grandfather's grave...Korean War Vet.

Oh hell yeah! Was pulling for Navy and since they are out, would like to see UNC play Brown in the championship. UNC has some players from neighboring Niskayuna, so I would like to see them take it. Are you in Philly to watch?

Oh hell yeah! Was pulling for Navy and since they are out, would like to see UNC play Brown in the championship. UNC has some players from neighboring Niskayuna, so I would like to see them take it. Are you in Philly to watch?

Watching from my couch, unfortunately. Looking forward to next year when the final 4 is in Foxboro (just threw up in my mouth a little) so I can take my son. UNC absolutely toyed with Loyola, and this Brown/MD game is really good. You might just get your wish.

Going to the Carrier Dome to see my HS, Auburn, in the sectional finals against Jamesville-Dewitt tonight. Go Maroons!!

Watching from my couch, unfortunately. Looking forward to next year when the final 4 is in Foxboro (just threw up in my mouth a little) so I can take my son. UNC absolutely toyed with Loyola, and this Brown/MD game is really good. You might just get your wish.

Going to the Carrier Dome to see my HS, Auburn, in the sectional finals against Jamesville-Dewitt tonight. Go Maroons!!

just got in and turned on the game..looks like a fun game..damn refs suck in every sport

How did Auburn do?

just got in and turned on the game..looks like a fun game..damn refs suck in every sport

Great game between Brown and MD. You are so right. Missed tripping call was big and with Brown losing by 1, could have been a difference maker. Should be a good game tomorrow....GO UNC!

How did Auburn do?

Lost 15-7. J-D is a pretty impressive team. They have 3 very solid defensemen who basically shut down Auburn's main scorers. The dome was pretty packed though, and it was a pretty amazing HS sports atmosphere. Tailgating and everything!

I believe Fayettville-Manlius moved on from class A, and Cazenovia won class C sectionals.