What's everyone doing this weekend?

mead107

Napa on Saturday as I mentioned with friends to drink wine and celebrate 33 years with the best woman in the world.

Sunday and Monday? Not sure yet. My wife is amazed that not only have I not planned every second of the day I have nothing planned at all. :lol:

I have a date with one of the cutest girls I have ever seen!

Ummm impossible. If you read my post you'd know she'll be with me.

Napa on Saturday as I mentioned with friends to drink wine and celebrate 33 years with the best woman in the world.

Sunday and Monday? Not sure yet. My wife is amazed that not only have I not planned every second of the day I have nothing planned at all. :lol:

I will respectfully disagree. ;)

Edited by 1billsnut

You have a wonderful wife, congrats on 33 and enjoy Napa Edited by mead107

I have a date with one of the cutest girls I have ever seen!

He said "one of" not "cutiest" so there is nothing contradictory in what he is saying.

I am being a "Sexitary" for my wife; pay is not great but fringe benefits are outstanding.

Wife and I are doing a night in Saratoga. Dinner at a Very good steak house

What steak house are you going to in Toga? Enjoy!

Working around the house, grilling, cocktails.....on Monday taking a moment and pause to thank our veterans past and present and remembering those that made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.

Organizing my Sega Genesis cartridges.

And if you want to be such a smart ass you can start doing my homework.

:lol: Nice Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood reference.

Dont know the movie, but i do have some Dreamcast cartridges if you want them!

Also have a DIVX player and some discs for Circuit City...thanks a lot Pooj!

Doing nothing but yard work and drinking this weekend.

Freaking kids have final exams starting on Tuesday...they gunna have a chit weekend!chit