LB Jamari Lattimore Signs with the Bills

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow a Jet retread.

Predict the number of players on our 2017 week 1 53 man roster that never played for Clemson or the Jets. I'll go with 29.

Lattimore doesn't count. He signed with the Packers out of college (MTSU) and played for the Jest last year only when Rex was already with the Bills. He was neither a former Rex player nor a Clemson player.

Wow a Jet retread.

Predict the number of players on our 2017 week 1 53 man roster that never played for Clemson or the Jets. I'll go with 29.

Didn't think I'd have to post this here.

Bills have 5 Jets players on their team. That's it. 5. Two of which have never played for Rex. Lattimore has only 1 year on the Jets. 4 with the Packers. Retread though? The other Jets "retreads" are:

Barnes (2 yrs with Jets - going on 2nd with Buffalo)

Salas (2 yrs with Jets - going on 2nd with Buffalo)

Enemkpali (1 yr with Jets - going on 2nd with Buffalo)

Powell (1 yr with Jets - going on 2nd with Buffalo)

You'd be better off complaining about the number of Williams on the team. 5 if you were wondering.

Edit: I only see 3 players from Clemson. Just scanned it though.

Edited by What a Tuel

Didn't think I'd have to post this here.

Bills have 5 Jets players on their team. That's it. 5. Two of which have never played for Rex. Lattimore has only 1 year on the Jets. 4 with the Packers. Retread though? The other Jets "retreads" are:

Barnes (2 yrs with Jets - going on 2nd with Buffalo)

Salas (2 yrs with Jets - going on 2nd with Buffalo)

Enemkpali (1 yr with Jets - going on 2nd with Buffalo)

Powell (1 yr with Jets - going on 2nd with Buffalo)

You'd be better off complaining about the number of Williams on the team. 5 if you were wondering.

Ok this point and the one made before yours are valid. They did seem to try out a lot of Jets to me but I guess they didn't sign them all so it doesn't count. Lattimore certainly doesn't count as a Jet retread if he joined after Rex left. My bad 100%.

Someone tell Vic Jamari Lattimore played 4 years in GB

He should know that being a reporter for Bills now.

He spent his first three years in the NFL with the Green Bay Packers.

The former Middle Tennessee State standout has appeared in 64 career games. He has made nine starts and has been credited with 68 tackles, two sacks and an interception.

I would respond to article but I no longer can - my security software will no longer allow me to log onto Buffalo News site due to some attempt by their server to access something on my computer and treats it like an attack.