Is Lawson hurt??

JTO

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to hear from the Team . How could the medicals clear him . If they didn't why did they lie.

my guess is he got a clean bill of health from the Bills staff. If this is the case , somebody has to go

Time to sign Biermann. . He and manny will have to hold down the fort

Edited by baskingridgebillsfan

Accountability? And precisely whom are you holding accountable and how? By bitching on a message board?

Same message board you've inhabited defending this team against any and all non-homers.

It really has become the post-factual era.

I believe the team cleared him to be able to play this year. He still could. It sounds like, though, He re-aggravated it last week and they decided it would be best to do it now instead of have him play all season and see how long he makes it. This way they know they will have him 100% for, at minimum, second half of the season if not 3/4 or more. If he hadn't reaggravated it I would guess they would have rolled the dice and did it next offseason as planned.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Same message board you've inhabited defending this team against any and all non-homers.

Dont be silly Vet.....your not a "non homer"

you are of course a "realist"

I believe the team cleared him to be able to play this year. He still could. It sounds like, though, He re-aggravated it last week and they decided it would be best to do it now instead of have him play all season and see how long he makes it. This way they know they will have him 100% for, at minimum, second half of the season if not 3/4 or more. If he hadn't reaggravated it I would guess they would have rolled the dice and did it next offseason as planned.

Yolo.....how did he "reaggrivate it"....getting off the bus?

I personally think that if the surgery was needed at the end of the season....better to getting him all square right now and healthy going forward. When he has this surgery I could care less

Whaley and the head of the medical staff should be fired. Today. The average player lasts three years in the NFL, and you give away one of them on your first-round pick to an injury everyone knew about but you flatly denied. It's clown-car personnel decisions like this that keep the Bills a running punchline.

So yes? Your idea of holding the team accountable is by typing on a message board?

I don't have any delusions that my activity has meaning.

I personally think that if the surgery was needed at the end of the season....better to getting him all square right now and healthy going forward. When he has this surgery I could care less

i don't know - I assumed it was during drills. Edited by YoloinOhio

He actually tried on too many hats at New Era. :lol:

So don't draft a player at 19 because he "might" need a surgery in the off season and could play this season and instead draft a lower ranked player who when both are healthy would be a downgrade? That's a losers approach, short term politicians approach. You should run for Mayor of Buffalo if you believe in short term gains over sustained improvement.

Whaley and the head of the medical staff should be fired. Today. The average player lasts three years in the NFL, and you give away one of them on your first-round pick to an injury everyone knew about but you flatly denied. It's clown-car personnel decisions like this that keep the Bills a running punchline.

From what we're hearing, he'll be 100% for the second half of the season and, based on his talent, will likely have a long NFL career.

I understand why people are overreacting, but he was going to have surgery for this, either way. The med staff knew that. Sucks that he'll miss some games, but this isn't the end of the world.

So don't draft a player at 19 because he "might" need a surgery in the off season and could play this season and instead draft a lower ranked player who when both are healthy would be a downgrade? That's a losers approach, short term politicians approach. You should run for Mayor of Buffalo if you believe in short term gains over sustained improvement.

Right....we should be looking at the OVERALL prognostic approach of the career of Shaq Lawson....not up to game 2 or whatever

While you're 100% correct, and while everyone knows you're 100% correct, the "realists" among us will instead choose to fixate on what Whaley said to the media. Your false step was analyzing the matter at hand and not some tangential BS that can actually be bickered over.

It may well work out fine regarding the surgery and his availability early in the regular season.

The part that amuses me is Whaley and Co.'s proclamations about maybe needing surgery "down the road" and Shaq being a day one starter.

As long as you continue to be mediocre to bad, year after year, please keep your mouths shut, and don't open Buffalo up to any embarrassment / bad press. This just pisses off your fan base (minus the "bliders on" homers).

Agree with the earlier poster, just a bad look for a team that has set the bar for mediocrity / bad decisions (GM, coaching, QB's, cap mgmt., culture).

It may well work out fine regarding the surgery and his availability early in the regular season.

The part that amuses me is Whaley and Co.'s proclamations about maybe needing surgery "down the road" and Shaq being a day one starter.

As long as you continue to be mediocre to bad, year after year, please keep your mouths shut, and don't open Buffalo up to any embarrassment / bad press. This just pisses off your fan base (minus the "bliders on" homers).

Agree with the earlier poster, just a bad look for a team that has set the bar for mediocrity / bad decisions (GM, coaching, QB's, cap mgmt., culture).

Sounds like you still need hope. :lol: