Is Lawson hurt??

JTO

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any news that big cat and 26 cornerblitz find upsetting much less demoralizing re the bills? how this can be viewed as anything other than disastrous can only have 1 of a few explanations: lunacy, stupidity or being astroturf posters on the bills payroll. so which is it?

is there any news that big cat and 26 cornerblitz find upsetting much less demoralizing re the bills? how this can be viewed as anything other than disastrous can only have 1 of a few explanations: lunacy, stupidity or being astroturf posters on the bills payroll. so which is it?

It's okay to be critical when a situation calls for it, but some posters B word about everything and I do mean everything. I'm looking at the big picture here, you can stay focused on the short term and whine about a situation that you can't do a dammed thing about. Revel on!

Get Jarius Wynn back on the phone Doug, you never should have released him anyway he was not expensive and the guy can play.

Manny Lawson working on his LDE spin move as we speak.

In 2014 Wynn earned his paycheck as a rotational player. Of several head scratching moves that one is odd too say the least.

he is who he is. Depth. he held his own rotating in. Of course that year Ryan wasn't here.

Hmm, these are the ONLY three options?

There can only be disaster.

Love me some Bills.

Perhaps I'm biased because I wanted him at #19, but these current events only strengthen that.

Wanted Jack? I would have been fine with that pick also, in spite of the risk.

But the pre-draft rub on him was lucky if he gets five years. Suddenly folks are equating Shaq's injury to the same level of severity.

There can only be disaster.

Love me some Bills.

so you surmise that fans like me actuallly want the bills to make stupid, wasteful counterproductive moves. you think we'd not prefer to point a finger at other teams laughing wildly at how boneheaded their management is while actually cheering for a good team. you are wrong. the only good is see from this development is that i'll probably not reactivate direct tv come the fall.

so you surmise that fans like me actuallly want the bills to make stupid, wasteful counterproductive moves. you think we'd not prefer to point a finger at other teams laughing wildly at how boneheaded their management is while actually cheering for a good team. you are wrong. the only good is see from this development is that i'll probably not reactivate direct tv come the fall.

VE5Uj8J.jpg

Wanted Jack? I would have been fine with that pick also, in spite of the risk.

But the pre-draft rub on him was lucky if he gets five years. Suddenly folks are equating Shaq's injury to the same level of severity.

That's stupid. Shaq long term will probably be fine.

I do find the decision to go with the "safer, starter quality, lesser talent" less palatable when 2 of those 3 things turn out to be not true, and that doesn't include "lesser talent."

Shout out to the classy bills fans on Twitter going after the poor kid. What the heck that ever accomplishes, I will never know.

@shaq_lawson90

The less u respond to negativity, the more peaceful your life becomes..

Edited by YoloinOhio