2016 NFL Top 100 - will any Bills make it?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about: Incognito, darby, and taylor?

I think there's no chance for Incognito--only 6 OLmen made the list last year, and only one (Yanda) was a guard.

Richie isn't even the best guard in the AFC--Yanda, Osemele, Zeitler, and maybe even Boling are better players IMO.

Darby played well for the first 10 games of the year, but he clearly wasn't the same after Gilmore went down and he drew more #1 assignments, plus it's really hard to see a guy get in off of one year.

Same for Taylor: one year of decent QB play doesn't put him in the top 100 IMO.

A Sammy catch is featured in the ad that was played during the draft, so he's probably a safe bet. I'd say Dareus if he didn't have an off year, but he still has got a shot. McCoy might have had an injury-plagued season, but his rep may get him on (and he'd still be pretty close based on the season)

I'll guess Sammy and Gilmore; Shady and Dareus have been higher before and have squatters rights :lol:

I'd be elated to see both tonight, as I was kind of thinking they would miss the cut. Gilmore is especially under the radar.

I am thinking none of our guys crack the top 50 on account of the underwhelming season, but if we get 4 players on the list that would still be neat.

I'd be elated to see both tonight, as I was kind of thinking they would miss the cut. Gilmore is especially under the radar.

I am thinking none of our guys crack the top 50 on account of the underwhelming season, but if we get 4 players on the list that would still be neat.

i like the interviews that they do where teammates and other players talk about them. Usually pretty well done.

Incognito selection would be politically incorrect, despite his fine season last year.

it probably won't matter. Adrian Peterson made it last year and played one game.

Watch: 'Top 100' at 8 p.m. ET on NFL Network

Predicting risers, fallers on the 'Top 100'
Since 2011, NFL players have filled out ballots to determine their opinions on the best in the business. We get to see the results with "The Top 100 Players Of 2016" countdown on NFL Network.

It's "Top 100" time, and our analysts are putting together their own takes on the 100 best players heading into the season. Derek Carr made a big leap -- but is he in Gregg Rosenthal's bottom 10?

Im checkin it out rite now. I dont think its stupid to get hyped if our players get on this list, its cool they get recognized by the leagues media people considering we are a "small market team," its harder for us to get shine going 6-10 7-9 8-8- and 9-7 all the time.

EDIT: Wow Charles Clay made it! Who saw that coming?
RE-EDIT: It was Sammy Watkins, looked like Clay from the commercial tho

Edited by Marty McFly