NFL Players - watch out for PED loaded meat

Evidently in Mexico and China (and I hear NC) the meat is so loaded with PEDs that it can trigger drug test failures; I am sure the NFLPA is trying to find some way to waive it or use this as justification for increase amounts of allowable amounts of PEDs allowed in test. I wonder if they can use same argument for MJ since in some places in the world they use Marijuana leaves when they smoke meat.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25576251/nfl-warns-players-that-eating-meat-abroad-could-mean-failed-drug-tests

Thanks to Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith and Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson, we know that the NFL sent out a warning about "contaminated meat" in China and Mexico, reminding players that they're responsible for what they put in their bodies. So, no more vacation steak for Smith, because it could contain a substance on the NFL's banned listed.

Yup. Disgusting is the meat industry.

So many poisons in our food, water and air. It's impossible to avoid.

Don't think THC from smoking with cannabis will infuse.

Now if you rub cannabis flowers on rendered fat and consistently baste the meat with this infused fat, you may have something. Collect the Rendered fat when finished and make a sauce with it. Bam.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15454487/nfl-warns-eating-too-much-meat-mexico-china-result-positive-test

Texans left tackle Duane Brown tested positive for clenbuterol last season after a bye-week trip to Mexico, during which he ate Mexican beef, sources told ESPN.

After a months-long process, Brown was finally cleared in April, sources said, allowing him to avoid what would have been a 10-game suspension. His case serves as a cautionary tale for other players.

Edited by Koolaid

Evidently in Mexico and China (and I hear NC) the meat is so loaded with PEDs that it can trigger drug test failures; I am sure the NFLPA is trying to find some way to waive it or use this as justification for increase amounts of allowable amounts of PEDs allowed in test. I wonder if they can use same argument for MJ since in some places in the world they use Marijuana leaves when they smoke meat.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25576251/nfl-warns-players-that-eating-meat-abroad-could-mean-failed-drug-tests

That so? Wow, I had no idea - what places?

Does the US import beef from either of those places?

And most important...when a farmer or market advertises "grass-fed beef" are the cows fed...you know.....

maxresdefault.jpg

sooo, yeah. hormones or something in the meat, right? or gmo's? or climate change? or beerball?

Now if you rub flowers on rendered fat and consistently baste the meat with this infused fat, you may have something. Collect the Rendered fat when finished and make a sauce with it. Bam.

Imo

hi. can we talk? because what you're saying... we could talk a few minutes hours days weeks about your misconceptions. but i am glad you watched food, Inc.

Edited by Boyst62

That so? Wow, I had no idea - what places?

Does the US import beef from either of those places?

And most important...when a farmer or market advertises "grass-fed beef" are the cows fed...you know.....

anything considered forage substance - whether grass or even corn or oats...and i'd imagine weed. as long as it's growing and not processed.

fun fact while i think about it. go run naked through a field of tobacco. wait about 20 minutes. enjoy.

clen is an amazing drug. you'll lose weight, gain muscle, increase red blood cell saturation and until the last 2-3 years it was very hard to find.

it's famous beyond all get up in the body building circuit. britney spears, lindsay lohan, many others use it because it does so well at losing weight and cutting. mix it with some winstrol (stanzolol), anadrol, dianabol, oxadrin for your bulk... in 3-4 months you'll cut 7-12% body fat when already in good shape and gain 15-25 lbs. of muscle depending on frame and calorie intake.

yeah, i'm sometimes a moron other times stupid...or was that the other way around?

and no, i've never used anabolics.

I keep telling you Jboyst, stay away from packaged flesh...

:nana: go eat a salad. :censored:

i never trust anyone who doesn't eat bacon.

FYI. That was a double muscled Belgian bleu. It is common among the breed to have this happen. Its a very lean animal to begin with. There was not genetic altering or steroids given to cause that.

FYI. That was a double muscled Belgian bleu. It is common among the breed to have this happen. Its a very lean animal to begin with. There was not genetic altering or steroids given to cause that.

what's his 40 time? Can he cover Gronk in space? Edited by YoloinOhio

what's his 40 time? Can he cover Gronk in space?

cattle run around 21 mph.

That's a white cattle, so he isn't quick. Just high motor. He would already be signed for the Patriots. Have to take out nose ring, though.?

cattle run around 21 mph.

That's a white cattle, so he isn't quick. Just high motor. He would already be signed for the Patriots. Have to take out nose ring, though.?

high motor...sounds like kyle williams draft profile

Sign me up

Now if you rub cannabis flowers on rendered fat and consistently baste the meat with this infused fat, you may have something. Collect the Rendered fat when finished and make a sauce with it. Bam.

Imo