Round of drinks from another table ?

exactly

Does this friend zone involve motorboating ? No exactly here sir.

Probably swingers. But since you didn't go over to thank them for the drinks do they could proposition you, they said to hell with you.

That's what a friend said. It was a second date, had no free time to spend w other people.

You blew it.

Me: <raises glass and winks a thank you to the "stranger">

Date: Who was that?

Me: Dave R. Gotrocks. Owns the big Maserati dealership over on main.

Date: Why did he buy you a drink?

Me: I just bought my fourth car from him in the past 2 years. We're like buds.

Date. &#33;@#&#036;......Me........Now!!

Yes and the 25.00 bar bill. Equality brother. Get on board !!

I paid first date she paid second. She tried to pay for first one too, told her get outta here.

Tried giving her money for this one she wouldn't take it.

Dude. Seriously. If you're doing it right you can get chicks to pay for lots of things but dinner should not be one of those things.

You blew it.

Me: <raises glass and winks a thank you to the "stranger">

Date: Who was that?

Me: Dave R. Gotrocks. Owns the big Penis pump dealership over on main.

Date: Why did he buy you a drink?

Me: I just bought my fourth from him in the past 2 years. We're like buds.

Date. Feed......Me........Now!!

Fixed

Dude. Seriously. If you're doing it right you can get chicks to pay for lots of things but dinner should not be one of those things.

Why can't they pay for dinner ? What are these other items you speak of ? Mortgages, Bills tickets ?

for me it's simply an old fashioned thing that we all(or at least I specifically) need to get past, sure it's a very nice gesture to pay for your dates' meals, but in todays day and age of double income(hopefully equitable), it's just not practical anymore. I, personally was just bustin' on you.

Why can't they pay for dinner ? What are these other items you speak of ? Mortgages, Bills tickets ?

They will pay you for doing or even not doing lots of things if you do them or omit them in the right way. You can use the money to pay for anything you would like. Settling for a dinner bill is sad. And $140? I hope you meant $140k.

They will pay you for doing or even not doing lots of things if you do them or omit them in the right way. You can use the money to pay for anything you would like. Settling for a dinner bill is sad. And $140? I hope you meant $140k.

Let me know when the pills kick in and you get back to the real world.

This makes zero sense.

Let me know when the pills kick in and you get back to the real world.

This makes zero sense.

Women seem complex to many men, you among them. When you have the ability to see through all the filters, it really is simple to understand.

I'm guessing the couple saw Ryan patting his ass pocket pretending to look for his wallet and stuffing dinner rolls into his shirt pocket when he thought no one was looking and decided to spare his victim date the indignity of picking up the whole bill.

I'm guessing the couple saw Ryan patting his ass pocket pretending to look for his wallet and stuffing dinner rolls into his shirt pocket when he thought no one was looking and decided to spare his victim date the indignity of picking up the whole bill.

Lolz. Tasty rolls.