2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CJ Beathard - Iowa

Tommie Armstrong Jr - Nebraska

Patrick Towles - Boston College (Kentucky grad transfer)

I'm assuming that Mark Richt will get Kaaya into a more pro-style scheme. There's a few teams that I haven't watched enough to know exactly what they run.

Edit - I figure I might as well post the list while I've got it open. Major work in progress. Guys listed at the bottom are underclassmen that might declare. The lack of DB's is because I'm not bothering with them this year unless I get some All-22 footage. If anyone has a suggestion for the list, let me know - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sKjS_k5oDm7qJE4g83CKXvDxEulWFmNhYFu3_BKP2lg/edit#gid=0

How about this guy; http://gogriz.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2551&path=football

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I'm aware of him. Below certain statistical thresholds at the FCS level.

If DB puts videos up, I'll watch him. Just not sure about why he's getting hype outside of really tall, white.

Here's the NDSU game last year (granted, it's a Jamaal Jones vid, but hey, it'll suffice):

Here's the NDSU game last year (granted, it's a Jamaal Jones vid, but hey, it'll suffice):

Cheers, Bandit. I think I have that game recorded or downloaded somewhere.

I'm terribly disorganised, don't let the spreadsheets fool you. :lol:

Edited by Blokestradamus

Yep, know anything about him?

Aside from his measurables, I don't know much about him. Wilton Speight played mostly in mop up duty last year.

Michigan has yet to name a starter for this season, and knowing Harbaugh, that won't happen until the day before the first game. Which is practically what they did with Jake Rudock last season.

They have 2 Seniors, Shane Morris & John O'Korn, whom they are also looking at as well. I think Speight is the favorite, but who knows?

They are also very high on Freshman Brandon Peters, but I'd be surprised if they went with him this soon.

And as if by magic. 2 games of Gustafson - http://draftbreakdown.com/players/brady-gustafson/

Nice arm, good size, a lot of one look reads, could be a Lynch type.

One thing I don't understand about the spread how can you have so few reads when you have usually 4 wide, are the other WRs just decoys?

One thing I don't understand about the spread how can you have so few reads when you have usually 4 wide, are the other WRs just decoys?

It's a numbers game. Bryce Petty saying that he can now identify defensive fronts on Madden as a 2nd year NFL QB is terrifying. Kids should know this stuff when they're in high school.

Some teams just ask their QB to count. If you've got a 5 man box, run. If you've got a 6 man box, it's about picking your numbers/matchup advantage on the perimeter. There's not much nuance at the heart of it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.