2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

#Grambling WR Chad Williams, who ran under 4.4 at his Pro Day, is visiting the #Rams today. Was at #Seahawks yesterday, #Bills Monday.

Williams had a HUGE pro day...ran extremely well, blasted out 26 reps on the bench, touched 38.5" in the vertical, and hit 10'3" in the broad jump.

In terms of his build, he's very similar to Sammy (hands aren't quite as big), and he's got some violence to his game...but he doesn't have the same burst or foot quickness.

He's probably an early day 3 guy IMO

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe due to the injury he's off the board?

Like he can't project him, so he just left him off? I tried to see if he has Sidney Jones on there at CB but the picture isn't clear enough.

Anyway, he has zero QBs in the 1st.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I just saw McShay's draft board and either he forgot Jake Butt exists, or he thinks he's going undrafted

C8v16ubXkAAidyt.jpg

It is kind of interesting to see this. I've liked Dobbs as the sleeper QB and it looks like he does too.

Like he can't project him, so he just left him off? I tried to see if he has Sidney Jones on there at CB but the picture isn't clear enough.

Anyway, he has zero QBs in the 1st.

Sidney Jones is not on there. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I just saw McShay's draft board and either he forgot Jake Butt exists, or he thinks he's going undrafted

C8v16ubXkAAidyt.jpg

would love him as a UDFA but got to believe he will get drafted.

Jamal Adams runs a 4.33 at his pro day.... What a beast.

couldn't we have lost a few more games :cry: ?? feel like we are going to miss out on all the ELITE talent and get stuck with a solid player but not great. We really need to trade back at all costs and get more picks for a deep drat class.

couldn't we have lost a few more games :cry: ?? feel like we are going to miss out on all the ELITE talent and get stuck with a solid player but not great. We really need to trade back at all costs and get more picks for a deep drat class.

I think this is absolutely a risk. There is a small drop off for me after 4 (Garrett, Lattimore and the two safeties) and then again more pronounced after 8. If the Bills really do not think any of these QBs have a chance to be franchise Quarterbacks (I think some do but if they don't agree) then they should absolutely try and trade back and pick up more picks in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th where I think there are guys who could be year 1 contributors.

The problem with trading back (and I have had this problem trying to pull together v.2 of my mock draft) is you need someone to trade UP and I just don't know where I see that team. Arizona from 13 to 10 if they like one of these QBs is the only one that really makes sense to me.

Weston Steelhammer, Safety out of Air Force gets best football name.

I think this is absolutely a risk. There is a small drop off for me after 4 (Garrett, Lattimore and the two safeties) and then again more pronounced after 8. If the Bills really do not think any of these QBs have a chance to be franchise Quarterbacks (I think some do but if they don't agree) then they should absolutely try and trade back and pick up more picks in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th where I think there are guys who could be year 1 contributors.

The problem with trading back (and I have had this problem trying to pull together v.2 of my mock draft) is you need someone to trade UP and I just don't know where I see that team. Arizona from 13 to 10 if they like one of these QBs is the only one that really makes sense to me.

I am very confident we don't go QB or offense at 10, I believe best DL or LB is the choice.

Weston Steelhammer, Safety out of Air Force gets best football name.

I am very confident we don't go QB or offense at 10, I believe best DL or LB is the choice.

Sadly I agree we won't go QB. I also agree unlikely offense. I think it will be front 7 unless one of the top 3 DBs falls. If that happens I think they would take one of them because passing on their talent for an inferior hole filler at LB would be nonsensical.

Sadly I agree we won't go QB. I also agree unlikely offense. I think it will be front 7 unless one of the top 3 DBs falls. If that happens I think they would take one of them because passing on their talent for an inferior hole filler at LB would be nonsensical.

well it is the Bills so ... :D

Eat your heart out Bill Belichick and Sachi Brown

https://first-pick.com/NFL/Share.aspx?id=b13e3f31-fea3-460f-b05a-015f387c5aab

Your score is: 16027 (GRADE: A+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 19 (T.B.): Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan (A)
Round 2 Pick 12: Garett Bolles, OT, Utah (A+)
Round 2 Pick 23 (NYG): Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech (A)
Round 2 Pick 24 (OAK): Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston (A-)
Round 2 Pick 32 (CAR): Josh Jones, SS, NC State (B)
Round 3 Pick 11: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A+)
Round 3 Pick 23 (NYG): Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic (A-)
Round 3 Pick 32 (N.E.): Jake Butt, TE, Michigan (A)
Round 4 Pick 2 (S.F.): Vincent Taylor, DT, Oklahoma State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 9 (CINN): Danny Isidora, OG, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 4 Pick 10 (CHI): Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 4 Pick 11 (N.E.): Chad Hansen, WR, California (A)
Round 5 Pick 12: Shaquill Griffin, CB, UCF (B)
Round 6 Pick 24 (OAK): Jamaal Williams, RB, Brigham Young (A)

Your Future Picks:
2018 Round 1 Pick
2019 Round 1 Pick

Eat your heart out Bill Belichick and Sachi Brown

https://first-pick.com/NFL/Share.aspx?id=b13e3f31-fea3-460f-b05a-015f387c5aab

Your score is: 16027 (GRADE: A+)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 19 (T.B.): Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan (A)

Round 2 Pick 12: Garett Bolles, OT, Utah (A+)

Round 2 Pick 23 (NYG): Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech (A)

Round 2 Pick 24 (OAK): Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston (A-)

Round 2 Pick 32 (CAR): Josh Jones, SS, NC State (B)

Round 3 Pick 11: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A+)

Round 3 Pick 23 (NYG): Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic (A-)

Round 3 Pick 32 (N.E.): Jake Butt, TE, Michigan (A)

Round 4 Pick 2 (S.F.): Vincent Taylor, DT, Oklahoma State (A+)

Round 4 Pick 9 (CINN): Danny Isidora, OG, Miami (Fla.) (A)

Round 4 Pick 10 (CHI): Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (A+)

Round 4 Pick 11 (N.E.): Chad Hansen, WR, California (A)

Round 5 Pick 12: Shaquill Griffin, CB, UCF (B)

Round 6 Pick 24 (OAK): Jamaal Williams, RB, Brigham Young (A)

Your Future Picks:

2018 Round 1 Pick

2019 Round 1 Pick

I would eat dinner off the floor of a basement bathroom for 2 weeks if that draft were a possibility.

Tyus Bowser late 2nd?

Josh Jones late 2nd?

Marcus Williams in the 3rd?

Justin Evans in the 4th?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.