Not a big fan of this draft coverage

boyst

Am I the only one tired of how they keep propping up former players, kids, fans and miscellaneous people to announce the picks? the goofiness of it is too much. it is fun to have some different things done but it is too much - i want draft coverage. talk about the players, talk about the picks, let us get football information instead of wasting 30 seconds of every minutes having someone zip line in to do a barrel roll and back handspring handing the card to a former player who than announces who he is then tells us that random fan who won some contest presented by bed bath and body works is going to announce the draft only to have that fan barely be able to read the card!

this isn't a get off my lawn thing but i want to see and hear abotu football!

Am I the only one tired of how they keep propping up former players, kids, fans and miscellaneous people to announce the picks? the goofiness of it is too much. it is fun to have some different things done but it is too much - i want draft coverage. talk about the players, talk about the picks, let us get football information instead of wasting 30 seconds of every minutes having someone zip line in to do a barrel roll and back handspring handing the card to a former player who than announces who he is then tells us that random fan who won some contest presented by bed bath and body works is going to announce the draft only to have that fan barely be able to read the card!

Haha.

Get off my lawn!!

(But you are right)

I'm with you. This round seems to be going as slow as the first round.

Fortunately I have so much to do right now that I just follow it online. The first and second rounds are quite interesting because there might be a day 1 player, but the other rounds are depth players and practice squad folks.

Totally agree...I hate it...

Next year's draft will be a pay per view with musical guests that work player's names into their song. "To announce the first pick of the 2017 please welcome Jon Bon Jovi singing a modified version of living on a prayer!"

Live from Toronto!!! ;)

Admittedly, I don't devote a lot of time to the draft anymore, since the NFL insists on making it not only an "event" but a three-day bataan death march "event." I'll full "get off my lawn" for you boyst, I liked it better as a two-day thing, with a lot less wiz-bangs and whoop-dee-doos.