2016 draft rounds 2 & 3 around the league

Beerball

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reportedly a medical issue

What's weird though... I'm listening to the Sirius broadcast, about 2 minutes ago Jim Miller goes "Is there an injury with Andrew Billings we don't know about? He's a prototypical NT, why's he falling this far?" Gil Brandt immediately responds with "No he's not injured at all. I'll talk to you about it in a minute.", like there's something else going on with him that the teams don't want to admit publicly.

Edited by Chilly

Well...

You have to add that to the completion % though...I'm telling you...Just for kicks try to find a modern day NFL QB who has had solid success that did not hit 59% completions in any single College season...Just try...The kid is up against some enormous odds...And the whole "they asked him to pass deep a lot" excuse only goes so far... B-)

+1000

Who were the "must draft Cook" fanatics?

Edited by OldTimer1960

What's weird though... I'm listening to the Sirius broadcast, about 2 minutes ago Jim Miller goes "Is there an injury with Andrew Billings we don't know about? He's a prototypical NT, why's he falling this far?" Gil Brandt immediately responds with "No he's not injured at all. I'll talk to you about it in a minute.", like there's something else going on with him that the teams don't want to admit publicly.

Weird. Either he smoked pot through a gas mask while texting Art Briles for rent money orrrrr? He has a late first early second round grade on many boards.

Weird...

I'll say this much...There are people out there who absolutely LOVE that kid as a football player...Just love him...I realize he has positional limitations...But whatever it is, it's got to be serious...Because that kid can flat out play the Nose... B-)

Weird...

I'll say this much...There are people out there who absolutely LOVE that kid as a football player...Just love him...I realize he has positional limitations...But whatever it is, it's got to be serious...Because that kid can flat out play the Nose... B-)[/quote

I thought that I heard that he has a knee problem. Unconfirmed....

From Tim Graham's BN blog post

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/04/29/bong-show-ole-miss-impacts-chad-kelly-bills-three-picks-draft-notes/

Ryan was ecstatic to add Clemson defensive end Shaq Lawson and Ragland to his unit. Buffalo then tried to trade back into the second round to snag Alabama defensive tackle Jarran Reed, tantalizingly still there eight picks after Ragland.

The Bills, however, weren't alone in their desires.

The Seattle Seahawks swooped in with a trade to take Reed 49th overall, the Bills' original pick before trading up to get Ragland.

Son of a...

Weird...

I'll say this much...There are people out there who absolutely LOVE that kid as a football player...Just love him...I realize he has positional limitations...But whatever it is, it's got to be serious...Because that kid can flat out play the Nose... B-)[/quote

He denied that but whatever it is the entire NFL is aware and yet no word has leaked. Weird.

That's the Twitter buzz for sure...

Whaley probably offered a 2nd Round pick next year...He was literally trying to give me a heart attack... B-)

That's the Twitter buzz for sure...

Whaley probably offered a 2nd Round pick next year...He was literally trying to give me a heart attack... B-)

I would have been SO HAPPY! My initial reaction was to blast the Ragland pick because I really, really, really thought we needed Reed for the middle of our defense. At least Whaley tried.

I would have been SO HAPPY! My initial reaction was to blast the Ragland pick because I really, really, really thought we needed Reed for the middle of our defense. At least Whaley tried.

If we had come out with that haul on Defense it would have broke this board! B-)

At best, they were playing a hunch. That's fine if you are moving up for a QB or a difference maker at a premium position. We are talking about an inside linebacker. It's the type of move up that foolish teams make and smart teams take advantage of.

Did I ever say they didn't?

Cardale Jones is still available after 3 full rounds plus compensatory picks. Same is true for Connor Cook.

Those damn NFL talent evaluators could not see how great these two are...