Myles Jack Could Slide Down in the Draft

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But from an optics, CYA standpoint, if you're a GM who is already on the hot seat, do you take a risk on a guy who publicly admitted on the eve of the draft that his knee is a ticking time bomb? Yes the medical is the medical - but there are some insecure, thin-skinned GMs out there who need to play it safe. This won't help.

This is assuming he is because of news and fan speculation. If I got a contract extended I think owner of team is smarter than them.

i think he will not get past Chicago but they could trade up. Stan Drayton is the RB coach for the Bears.

I forgot about the Drayton connection.

I stand by my prediction that Miami moves to 8 for Zeke if he's on the board there

That scares me. I can't see a scenario where he isn't a star.

I forgot about the Drayton connection.

That scares me. I can't see a scenario where he isn't a star.

he would be a great replacement for Forte in Chicago and he knows how to play in the elements. Some of these Southern RBs don't know how to hold the ball in below zero weather, snow, wind, etc.

I stand by my prediction that Miami moves to 8 for Zeke if he's on the board there

they certainly could but I don't think that's a great move for them. They decided not to sign their awesome, very young RB and instead would be giving up picks that they really need to draft another RB. All the while they still need to fix the OL after spending money on an aging pass rusher who is more of a run stopper now and an injured CB. They also have Ajayai and could take Henry or Perkins later. They should take the best available OT or try to move down and take Whitehair to fill in one of their guard spots. But, Tannenbaum. Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm hearing that teams don't like Hargreaves' size and he may fall a bit. Some teams have 2-3 CB's ahead of him on their board.

It's shaking out the way I thought it might: William Jackson III could be the first corner off the board (think Oakland at 14)

Hargreaves has extremely short arms and very small hands--think about how poorly he'd match up against a guy like Julio or AJ Green