77 members have voted

1. 1. What style do you prefer?

• Drum
    • Flat
  2. 2. How do you prefer your wings?

• Saucy
    • Crispy
    • Both - for Mrags
  3. 3. If you have leftover wings, how do you eat them?

• Cold, stright from the fridge
    • Re-heat them in an over/toaster oven
    • Leftover wings? What kind of sick man are you?!

I must have my wings crispy, and the only way I enjoy them any more is with the hot sauce on the side.

I came to the conclusion in college that it was better to get sauce and bleu cheese on the side. The wings don't get soggy. You dip in the thick bleu cheese first and the thinner sauce after. Then you're not fingernail to elbow in sauce with every cut burning LF.

A little bit, but nothing like the deep fryer, in part because I never use the same oil twice. I think my problem with the deep fryer was the idea of re-using the oil, even if you strained it.

i agree. I use the same setup and the frying smells less than doing a burger in the cast iron. Also helps, especially when cooking fish in the house, to put some white vinegar with lemon on a low simmer while cooking/frying...really truly helps

With comments like that, skip NC as a destination or you'll violate the bathroom laws.

Man card status: Revoked.

Perhaps it will make it better for you if I tell you that while I'm eating my wings with hot sauce on the side, I identify as someone who eats their wings covered in hot sauce.

... a burger in the cast iron.

Are you doing them smash-style? I dig making burgers that way, but lately I sous-vide them first, then char them in the cast iron with butter.

Are you doing them smash-style? I dig making burgers that way, but lately I sous-vide them first, then char them in the cast iron with butter.

What are you, some sort of health nut?

On a grill using lump wood charcoal with a good dry rub. Better than anything you'll get most places as long as you dont overcook 'em.

Id eat them cold if there are leftovers. Nothing worse than overcooked meat if any kind.