Forbes: Buffalo is the Most Miserable Sports City in the USA

Wasn't it just the other day the flyers had honored their late owner with wrist bands and when they were getting throttled, the fans started tossing these white bands that blend into the ice? They received a penalty for delay of game. Are we worse than that?

Edited by Dopey

While I'm a born and bred Bills fan originally from Cheektowaga, the Browns have been my second favorite NFL club since I was maybe 9 years old.

Doubly cursed.

I was born in Buffalo and was a fan from the beginning of the AFL days. The Browns were my team in the NFL at the time and I still care about the franchise, so I know the cursed feeling.

Wasn't it just the other day the flyers had honored their late owner with wrist bands and when they were getting throttled, the fans started tossing these white bands that blend into the ice? They received a penalty for delay of game. Are we worse than that?

and then the PA announcer came on and told everyone to stop because it's Philadelphia and they are class...(or something to that extent)

I'm worried the Sabres are going to win the cup in 5 years and then we won't make these lists. I dont care much for hockey, it's pretty irrelevant. 1 Lombardi trophy in my lifetime would be worth more than 10 Stanley cups to me