I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game day and tailgate day! Those who will be @ Sliders in a few hours, I'll see you there. Hope we start this year off in a major way w/ a big win on the road. We saw some good things from the first unit defese in the pre-season; hope that carries over. The big question, for me, will be whether Tyrod improves on his reads on the inside routes. If he does that, just imagine the kinda damage Charles Clay can do, which will only open up things outside for Sammy and widen the rush lanes for Shady. So psyched for this.

T-minus....

days and counting!!!

Edited by R. Rich

Game day and tailgate day! Those who will be @ Sliders in a few hours, I'll see you there. Hope we start this year off in a major way w/ a big win on the road. We saw some good things from the first unit defese in the pre-season; hope that carries over. The big question, for me, will be whether Tyrod improves on his reads on the inside routes. If he does that, just imagine the kinda damage Charles Clay can do, which will only open up things outside for Sammy and widen the rush lanes for Shady. So psyched for this.

T-minus....

days and counting!!!

GO BILLS

Continued safe travels.

See you Thursday.

None of it matters other than the tailgating with friends. This team will win some and lose some but in the end, it's all garbage. Anyone who watched today could not only see that they are years away from playoffs, a whole nother rebuild is right around the corner. New coaches, new QB, more 1st round picks wasted on RB and WRs. The whole thing is laughable and it just is really too bad.

That was the worst offense I have seen since the early 80s

The wind has definitely come out of my sails, but I will be there in full force Thursday

Yeah, I can't even believe I am thinking the season is over after week 1 but...oh man, the way they lost, losing Sammy possibly, Glenn and possibly most damaging - the freaking Patriots just went to AZ and won without their star Qb and TE. It just won't feel the same driving to the lot Thursday