I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got the ride situation figured out?

Yup, we're good - rolling with some friends of a friend in a limo none-the-less. I'll have my pinkies out while drinking my champagne...

Screw all the negativity, I'm pumped for Thursday!!!!!!! Lets go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this - I'm going to go and have fun no matter what TBD (or the tea leaves) says! :beer: :beer:

Edited by Heitz

Yup, we're good - rolling with some friends of a friend in a limo none-the-less. I'll have my pinkies out while drinking my champagne...

And this - I'm going to go and have fun no matter what TBD (or the tea leaves) says! :beer: :beer:

jack, myself and other degenerates will be at nicks at 8 then head to the lots and such. Stop by.

At 12:01 country Cletus is showing up...he will have food, drinks and a shower for us.

Will this be a Monday night football vs the cowboys atmosphere? I mean we were a lot worse then

Only if the Bills are not playing from behind. I think most people would agree that if the Bills look bad, it could get ugly. If Buffalo is in the lead by even a point throughout any time tonight, it will get Cowboys loud when our D is on the field. Make it happen boys, make it happen