Fear The Walking Dead

USMCBillsFan

I fastforwarded through most of the ep. Just don't really care anymore.

You may want to go back. It wasn't too bad. At least it seems like Travis finally understands that there's no hope for Chris. I'd love to see them part ways, Chris disappears for a couple of seasons, and reappears as a villain with his band of evil bro dudes.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a better episode than the earlier shows. Not explaining how Madison and Strand escaped the bar was a failed plot point.

I like the previous poster's idea about Chris coming back with the band of evil bro dudes. Alas this will have to happen

after a 3 or 4 episodes as this show, IMHO, will not have more than one more season after this current stretch of shows.

The previews for next week indicate they will show how they escaped the bar. I am continuously frustrated by how nonchalant the characters are about safety. They should always assume there is danger.

It is all but impossible for human beings to remain on a constant state of alert.

The show is horrendous IMO and there are some things that don't make sense at all...

1. I still don't understand the dynamics of this family. Doesn't make sense to me. Would've been nice for a clearer explanation of things earlier in season 1.

2. What happened to Nick's drug withdrawals? He went from being a non functional human without his drugs, to being perfectly fine in Mexico without his drugs.

3. This show was supposed to cover what happened before and during the infections started happening.The downfall of society before everything went to hell, but it didn't cover any of that. Zombies shouldn't have been introduced until the end of season 1/beginning of season 2 IMO.

4. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THESE CHARACTERS. There's no emotional attachments what so ever like there is Walking Dead.

The show is horrendous IMO and there are some things that don't make sense at all...

1. I still don't understand the dynamics of this family. Doesn't make sense to me. Would've been nice for a clearer explanation of things earlier in season 1.

2. What happened to Nick's drug withdrawals? He went from being a non functional human without his drugs, to being perfectly fine in Mexico without his drugs.

3. This show was supposed to cover what happened before and during the infections started happening.The downfall of society before everything went to hell, but it didn't cover any of that. Zombies shouldn't have been introduced until the end of season 1/beginning of season 2 IMO.

4. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THESE CHARACTERS. There's no emotional attachments what so ever like there is Walking Dead.

1. What do you not understand still?

2. Yeah it sucks that they have apparently dropped that. I thought it was an interesting storyline that I guess just got dropped without being mentioned again.

3. That's exactly what season one was. Showing the beginning of the outbreak. If they waited until season two to show a zombie I don't think anyone would be left watching the show.

4. I think the characters have been very hit and miss. I like Nick, Alicia, Strand, and Daniel. I'm coming around on Travis. The rest? Not so much. I think they killed off Travis' ex wife too soon. I would have liked to see the dynamic of the three of them interacting within the group.

4. I think the characters have been very hit and miss. I like Nick, Alicia, Strand, and Daniel. I'm coming around on Travis. The rest? Not so much. I think they killed off Travis' ex wife too soon. I would have liked to see the dynamic of the three of them interacting within the group.

I agree on this. They had to kill her off though, to send Chris into his spiral downhill.

I agree on this. They had to kill her off though, to send Chris into his spiral downhill.

I'm still looking for a good explanation for why they killed off Daniel. Maybe they've got something interesting planned based on that with his daughter, but it seems like they may have written her off now too.

I have a feeling we'll see him again.

It sure seemed like he should have died. His wife seemed to be welcoming him to the other side.....but he's too good an actor to not know if he is dead and have it turn out that he is actually dead. I think if he were going to die, they would have shown it.

I think this might be the case for Celia as well.

It sure seemed like he should have died. His wife seemed to be welcoming him to the other side.....but he's too good an actor to not know if he is dead and have it turn out that he is actually dead. I think if he were going to die, they would have shown it.

I think this might be the case for Celia as well.

Maybe he crawled under a conveniently placed dumpster...

I have to say that I thought last night's episode was pretty strong. It had exciting parts but also showed a little about how the group is learning to deal with the walkers. I could do without the whole Nick falling in love thing but the story line at that location...with the wondering if the guy has really been bitten...is cool.

Edited by 4merper4mer