Liberal Protests

B-Man

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

lmao what the ***** is this? 

I now see why this place is one of the least educated areas in the country. Those black people in the video are as brainwashed as the white folks. thats why Biden took all the black voters in the south, they are all dumb as hell. 

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

I now see why this place is one of the least educated areas in the country. Those black people in the video are as brainwashed as the white folks. thats why Biden took all the black voters in the south, they are all dumb as hell. 

Calling all black people in the south "dumb as hell" is White Liberal Bingo. 

Keep proving you are what you say you are: a progressive fascist who's too dumb to understand he's being used as a useless idiot.

Can we pin this response to show the world that Penfield45 is a vile racist POS?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Keep proving you are what you say you are: a progressive fascist who's too dumb to understand he's being used as a useless idiot.

Can we pin this response to show the world that Penfield45 is a vile racist POS?

imagine calling other people fascist when you support trump lmaoo

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

You just called all black people in the south "dumb as hell" -- while earlier claiming that "white people in this country are finally seeing consequences for their racist actions". 

One of us is a very dumb person. Hint: it's not me.

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

being fired for calling black people derogatory terms and telling minorities to leave this country isn't "white guilt" you ***** moron. 

white people in this country are finally seeing consequences for their racist actions. and its beautiful 

8 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

lol Europeans hate Americans with a passion and think we live in a 1st world country with 3rd world infrastructure, politics, and healthcare

.which is pretty much true 

I assume you have never visited Europe since not one country I was in compared to US in regards to infrastructure, in fact every time I left the main cities the roads were crap and the internet service in buildings was terrible. I also live in Orlando Soni have met a few foreigners here and obviously when there and none I have met hate the USA. I will state with certainty if that was your experience in Europe you are cause of it, not your being an American.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

You may be the most clueless person alive. Admit it...you have no idea what fascism actually is, do you? Missing this last semester of fourth grade really set you back. 

• Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Dante said:

Virtue signalling a-holes get owned. Perfectly executed. The loser kneeling is funny as hell as her brain kinda shuts down

Being silent to some weirdo shouting abortion questions at you is um TOTAL OWNAGE DUDE

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

what the hell was that?  Anyone who doesn’t think that is a giant weird loser with odd posture needs to re-think life.

33 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Being silent to some weirdo shouting abortion questions at you is um TOTAL OWNAGE DUDE

Wow, calling a black man a 'weirdo' seems pretty racist. Why do you hate black people so?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Blatant racism aside, I can’t get over the fact that he comes here crapping all over Trump and Trump supporters as his shtick, then comes out and admits that He thinks you’d have to be stupid to vote for Biden. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

Blatant racism aside, I can’t get over the fact that he comes here crapping all over Trump and Trump supporters as his shtick, then comes out and admits that He thinks you’d have to be stupid to vote for Biden. 

I don't support Biden or the DNC. I think they are frauds as well. I believe America needs massive radical change. The entire 2 party system needs to be wiped away, we are a 1st world country and have a political system stuck in the 1700's 

Bernie was our only hope and stepping stone for progress and the DNC once again failed him. 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

I don't support Biden or the DNC. I think they are frauds as well. I believe America needs massive radical change. The entire 2 party system needs to be wiped away, we are a 1st world country and have a political system stuck in the 1700's 

Bernie was our only hope and stepping stone for progress and the DNC once again failed him. 

So you're not only a vile racist, you're also a communist. Perfect combination. 

No wonder you fell for Bernie's schtick again. It makes me happy he sold you out and took the cash and ran. 

4 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2