Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

PPP IRL( might want to turn volume down a scoosh)

Wtf is that?

1 minute ago, Magox said:

I’m not an angry person but it’s growing by the day. 

It’s just not right. 

They want to control you.

10 minutes ago, Magox said:

I’m not an angry person but it’s growing by the day. 

It’s just not right. 

I think we are learning that law abiding citizens have been abused the whole time and have had their lives destroyed by a highly organized communist movement that has been fomenting forever. Just look at the highly organized waves of lefty hypocritical rhetoric on PPP. We all have to obey the lockdown because blah blah blah. In perfect harmony, they completely agree that these protests with no social distancing and no masks is the right thing to do. This pure agitation propaganda that started with Stalin. If you think you are angry now, give it a few more months. You might be wondering then why we played along with this for so long.

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

......and you would certainly earn a thanks for trying participation trophy.

Not dominant.  It’s important that when you try to be witty that you dominate the libs.  Give it another shot and see if you can dominate next time. 

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Not dominant.  It’s important that when you try to be witty that you dominate the libs.  Give it another shot and see if you can dominate next time. 

You're being dominated by facts. Which sucks for you. Hey, you still got your feelz though.

I think today I will do a little experiment. Today I will dabble in hard core communism. Be prepared you hard core alt-right wingers. It is time for chaos.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/2-nypd-cops-shot-1-stabbed-brooklyn-police-brutality-riots-go-global

I was wrong in supporting Trump. I should have kept my faith in the unelected bureaucracies to run the country. We have experts that supersede elected officials and our opinions and that needs to be respected. Those who obeyed the lock down deserve to have their lives and businesses destroyed. A little fear is all it took for everyone to quit what they have built and go home to wait for the experts to tell them what to do next. Meanwhile, one black man dies, and thousands hit the streets and take what is theirs, and they don't even have the guns. They don't fear the mind virus like you do. They actually have courage. Also, the police have been dogs to the anti-Constitutional movement for a long time. They enforced your lockdown unlawfully didn't they? The protesters want real freedom, and will fight for it. It is time to disarm the police and bring in UN Peacekeepers. They know how to communicate and bring peace. That is why they are called peacekeepers.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't think Brees is stupid and the first thought that came to me when he made that statement in such a heated point in time in this country is he wants a future in politics.  By the way, he's done more for that city than any of those people combined.

Brees should have asked his oppressed teammates what he should have said first. 

27 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Good morning comrade. I am here to report that all systems are go.

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Thanks for the advice most honorable Cesarean III.

Federal prosecutors in Las Vegas have charged three men alleged to be members of the far-right extremist "Boogaloo" movement with multiple state and federal violations of conspiracy to cause destruction during protests in Las Vegas, as well as possession of Molotov cocktails.

Charging documents say Stephen T. Parshall, aka "Kiwi," 35; Andrew Lynam, 23; and William L. Loomis, 40, all of Las Vegas, were arrested Saturday on a state criminal complaint alleging conspiracy to commit an act of terrorism, material support for committing an act of terrorism and multiple explosives violations. The plot was foiled with help from an informant, authorities said.

The "Boogaloo" movement, which federal prosecutors describe as a "term used by extremists to signify a coming civil war and/or collapse of society," has been linked to some online posts about protests over the death of George Floyd.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/three-men-connected-boogaloo-movement-tried-provoke-violence-protests-feds-n1224231?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR3aKNTx7DkdeTWOHOdz3NiXz5ewqp9aOicKJF9E3DTD-qdEOW_HwXsR84U

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Federal prosecutors in Las Vegas have charged three men alleged to be members of the far-right extremist "Boogaloo" movement with multiple state and federal violations of conspiracy to cause destruction during protests in Las Vegas, as well as possession of Molotov cocktails.

Charging documents say Stephen T. Parshall, aka "Kiwi," 35; Andrew Lynam, 23; and William L. Loomis, 40, all of Las Vegas, were arrested Saturday on a state criminal complaint alleging conspiracy to commit an act of terrorism, material support for committing an act of terrorism and multiple explosives violations. The plot was foiled with help from an informant, authorities said.

The "Boogaloo" movement, which federal prosecutors describe as a "term used by extremists to signify a coming civil war and/or collapse of society," has been linked to some online posts about protests over the death of George Floyd.

White supremacy strikes again comrade.

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

They have been corrupted by the white man's evil.

The first guy is clearly Asian, but is the second officer black? (Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine thinks she’s dating a black guy. ?)