Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

I'm not entirely certain you really care about his spiritual health.

In fact, I'm completely certain you're not, and rather are mocking people who actually do believe in that stuff. Which, of course, makes you a bigot.

He's not worried about his physical or spiritual health.  But it just goes to show you the "tolerant left" is only tolerant when you agree with them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Jaraxxus said:

I'm not entirely certain you really care about his spiritual health.

In fact, I'm completely certain you're not, and rather are mocking people who actually do believe in that stuff. Which, of course, makes you a bigot.

The second sentence is a hoax.  You don’t have a clue about what I do and don’t believe.  I fail more often than I succeed, but I do my best to live a pious life. 

The first sentence is partially true.  I don’t concern myself with Donald Trump’s spiritual health.  He is someone who exploits religion for personal gain.  I wish that he would not do that, but unfortunately I am powerless to instill the Holy Spirit within him.   

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

who has said that in this thread? But to look at the numbers at say black folks die at a rate 2.8% greater rate than white people and deny there may be a systemic issue is putting your head in the sand. 

Let me ask you this way, what do you ascribe that increase in rate to?

These conversations are always tough because it's a sensitive topic. Home life is why the rate is so high. In 2018, black children were 2.7 times more likely to come from a single parent home than white children (65% vs 24%). Promoting strong family values and good parenting aren't as easy when you're a single parent. What are the factors that cause this? I'm sure incarceration is a portion of it, but why is that number of single parent homes so vastly different? Is it a cultural thing placing less emphasis on family? I don't know the answer. These are questions that need to be answered but rarely do because someone screams "racist" and the conversation ends.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

few? Have you seen how Brooklyn has evolved the past 10 years?

Young suburban white people have been flooding to cities for a while now. Cheaper rent/housing prices have expanded their footprint deeper into these cities (largely minority communities). 

There is nothing wrong with it on the surface, but it does start to price long time residents out of their neighborhoods. The majority of elected officials (dems included) don’t care about these people because increases property values=more tax revenue. Bloomberg used police in Brooklyn as an example to keep crime at bay in these communities to further encourage/foster gentrification.

The only elected official I know whom really cares about the people is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez who has made it her lives work improving the lives underprivileged minorities 

I stay out of the city. It's a pig sty with too many volatile libtards who can't figure out their own problems. Perhaps you are right. Maybe people with money to invest should stop investing in NYC and just leave.

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

who has said that in this thread? But to look at the numbers at say black folks die at a rate 2.8% greater rate than white people and deny there may be a systemic issue is putting your head in the sand. 

An increased propensity of black people to resist violently? From 2004 to 2013, 43% of officers killed in the line of duty were killed by black suspects. Given that the black population is approximately 14 percent of the population, how else do you explain that disproportionate gap? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

yes, there is a problem systemically across the board..even if only 5% of police are bad, but they are allowed to operate without any consequences, that is a systemic problem. 

And who created and runs the systems with the most problems? Let me help you Democrats.

9 minutes ago, westside2 said:

That's you in a nutshell. Hypocrite 

Time to castigate but not time to respond on the merits.  BillsTime, 1, westside2 and BuffaloGal, 0. 

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I stay out of the city. It's a pig sty with too many volatile libtards who can't figure out their own problems. Perhaps you are right. Maybe people with money to invest should stop investing in NYC and just leave.

Scared of the snowflakes, I see.  That is not dominant.  Sad!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

An increased propensity of black people to resist violently? From 2004 to 2013, 43% of officers killed in the line of duty were killed by black suspects. Given that the black population is approximately 14 percent of the population, how else do you explain that disproportionate gap? 

The truth hurts the libtard brain.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's not worried about his physical or spiritual health.  But it just goes to show you the "tolerant left" is only tolerant when you agree with them.

Hoax.  I’m tolerant.  

You’re right about the physical health point, though.  There is no reason to worry about that issue because President McCheese is the “healthiest president ever.”

25 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

this math..the same that says yep cases are up 3%, but tests are up 12%...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6080222/

13 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Never made any qualification one way or the other...and i used that study as it is peer reviewed..newer numbers out there. 

Is your argument based on this statement that most likley the deaths of black people was  more " legally justifibale" than white people?

10 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The problem is that, as with COVID (and I'm not sure the context of what you were discussing with the other poster) numbers in a vacuum without context are useless. A death rate of 2.8% greater is problematic until you adjust for the fact that that same population of 13% nationwide commits over half the murders and a much higher number of violent crimes proportionately. 

Here's a reference trying damn hard to say it aint so, but who had to admit that crime statistics show blacks are committing more violent crimes: https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

As I said in my response to you, where is the evidence that racist cops are hunting black people?

I agree two things can be true. It can be true that there are other conversations to be had about policing and race relations in America  and also true that the “racist police are always killing innocent black people because they’re racist”  narrative is completely media driven. 

As for this comment: 

But to look at the numbers at say black folks die at a rate 2.8% greater rate than white people and deny there may be a systemic issue is putting your head in the sand. 

The same can be said about the numbers that demonstrate the black community committing so many more violent crimes. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  There’s nothing reverential about the statement. And the collective kneeling is a form of unified speech.  

As is an adult wearing a football players jersey (You're so cool man!),  playing the Powerball  (I wants me money!) and taking a ferry to Nantucket.  However, the Nantucket rule only applies to trips on a high speed ferry.  Obviously participants are saying "I don't have time for this". 

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Yeah. So, basically, a cop is more likely to be killed by a black suspect, than a black person is to be killed by a cop (justifiably or not). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The racist Section3C has endorsed the words of the greatest libtard of all time. The one and only super predator hunter of our generation. Hillary. Why does Section3C support such obvious racism. He is a racist to his core. Watch and learn.

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As is an adult wearing a football players jersey (You're so cool man!),  playing the Powerball  (I wants me money!) and taking a ferry to Nantucket.  However, the Nantucket rule only applies to trips on a high speed ferry.  Obviously participants are saying "I don't have time for this". 

If you’re saying that an adult wearing a jersey with the name of another man is not cool, then I completely agree with you.  Same thing with Powerball.  Stoooo-pid.  Invest that couple of bucks a week. 

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Plenz isn't a libtard by any means. He might have different opinions sometimes but he stays open minded and engages honestly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1