Liberal Protests

B-Man

8 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

absolutely, and lets fight like to hell to get the bad ones arrested as well, not hidden to protect the shield. Same as we need to fight like hell to get those who put police in jeapaordy  in jail and prosecuted .

Again, the facts presented in the original report I linked said blacks die more often when unarmed than whites, almost 50% more. If you do not believe that is a stat worth examining, i sure do.

Absolutely it is a statistic to examine; however, we certainly shouldn't assume it is because there is something inherently wrong with Law Enforcement. Any more than we should assume there is something inherently wrong with the black race because of things like, even though they make up 12.8% of the population, they account for 38% of all killings of police officers, 53% of all murder arrests, 29% of all rape arrests, 54% of all robbery arrests, 34% of all aggravated assult arrests, and 38% of all violent crime arrests in general.

There is much that needs to be examined. Unfortunately, it always seems that it must begin with the police...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

A convenient excuse for someone unable to intelligently answer the question.  

I believe that I answered and provided specific examples.  But apparently it's not enough for you. 

So, long.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

I believe that I answered and provided specific examples.  But apparently it's not enough for you. 

So, long.

You provided specific examples of certain things Obama did.  But you didn’t provide a specific example of how he fanned racial tensions, or whatever the phrase in play is.  

Just more alt-right tropism that you can’t back up with facts.  And so it goes. 

10 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Says the guy who copies others. Be better than that. 

Nope.  I mock them.  You’re simply copying me.  That’s not dominant.  It also makes me think that you might belong on the newly-created Lowlife List.  I’ll have my eye on you in that respect, sir. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Absolutely it is a statistic to examine; however, we certainly shouldn't assume it is because there is something inherently wrong with Law Enforcement. Any more than we should assume there is something inherently wrong with the black race because of things like, even though they make up 12.8% of the population, they account for 38% of all killings of police officers, 53% of all murder arrests, 29% of all rape arrests, 54% of all robbery arrests, 34% of all aggravated assult arrests, and 38% of all violent crime arrests in general.

There is much that needs to be examined. Unfortunately, it always seems that it must begin with the police...

This is the elephant in the room. You can talk about racist cops (which statistics debunks that myth), but the black on black crime is the real problem. The African American community needs to step up and be serious about all the violence and killing in minority communities by minorities. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Interesting enough that unarmed is defined as holding a brick, club, or using a vehicle. Michael Brown was “unarmed” yet was killed when he grabbed ahold of Officer Wilson’s gun. Again, context matters. “Unarmed” doesn’t mean “not a deadly threat”.

I've said this for a long time. Michael Brown had arms, he tried to use them to kill an officer.  It was going to end one way or the other. The way it ended was the best possible outcome of the worst possible choices.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

You provided specific examples of certain things Obama did.  But you didn’t provide a specific example of how he fanned racial tensions, or whatever the phrase in play is.  

So you believe that in the midst of every crisis, when the POTUS consistently backed one side of the story, personalized it, and didn't support the people under his charge had no effect on the outcome?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nope.  I mock them.  You’re simply copying me.  That’s not dominant.  It also makes me think that you might belong on the newly-created Lowlife List.  I’ll have my eye on you in that respect, sir. 

I'm mocking you. Your very mockable.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

In what way is it media driven? Are you saying it should be ignored by media or they are just exagerating the extent? 

BLM is a hate group with a divisive, racist slogan. They’re hypocrites. I’ll wait for them to issue a statement in outrage over the death of retired  Police Captain David Dorn, and Federal Officer Underwood. I doubt it will be forthcoming. It seems it only “ matters” if a Cop or Caucasian individual is involved. I’d also expect to hear outrage from NFL and NBA players as well, demanding answers. Doubt it happens. They’re hypocrites too. Absolutely no one is defending the “ diverse 4” from Minneapolis except an attorney, with all that implies. Media are complicit as per usual. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

https://buffalonews.com/2020/06/02/gallery13470/#image=12 

Scenes from Buffalo protests 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

BLM is a hate group with a divisive, racist slogan. They’re hypocrites. I’ll wait for them to issue a statement in outrage over the death of retired  Police Captain David Dorn, and Federal Officer Underwood. I doubt it will be forthcoming. It seems it only “ matters” if a Cop or Caucasian individual is involved. I’d also expect to hear outrage from NFL and NBA players as well, demanding answers. Doubt it happens. They’re hypocrites too. Absolutely no one is defending the “ diverse 4” from Minneapolis except an attorney, with all that implies. Media are complicit as per usual. 

“Black lives matter” is a racist slogan? 

How? 

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

This is the elephant in the room. You can talk about racist cops (which statistics debunks that myth), but the black on black crime is the real problem. The African American community needs to step up and be serious about all the violence and killing in minority communities by minorities. 

Those lives don’t seem to matter. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

A direct video speech................?

Tiger Woods enrages left by saying what they've deemed off-limits in George Floyd response

EZeIZZSWsAAVMkK?format=jpg&name=small

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

CNN at 6: "Adulterer lectures country on things he doesn't understand. Stick to sports Tiger. You're no Kapernick." 

Tiger Woods is virtually Hitler:

Tiger Woods.jpg

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

https://buffalonews.com/2020/06/02/gallery13470/#image=12 

Scenes from Buffalo protests 

“Black lives matter” is a racist slogan? 

How? 

Mentioning race makes it racist on its face. Look at what they do, and what they ignore and it oozes out everywhere. I don’t expect you to see it or understand it, because you subscribe to what it really means. You believe Caucasian America is racist at its core. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Those lives don’t seem to matter. 

I find it absolutely disgusting. That's why I call the BLM fake. Of course the dimwit libs won't touch that subject. They'd rather B word and moan about dispersing a crowd in DC. They are totally fake.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Interesting enough that unarmed is defined as holding a brick, club, or using a vehicle. Michael Brown was “unarmed” yet was killed when he grabbed ahold of Officer Wilson’s gun. Again, context matters. “Unarmed” doesn’t mean “not a deadly threat”.

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I've said this for a long time. Michael Brown had arms, he tried to use them to kill an officer.  It was going to end one way or the other. The way it ended was the best possible outcome of the worst possible choices.

I had the opportunity to review the entire Brown investigation. Anyone can also download the Grand Jury transcripts (approx 4000 pages) and read through them if they so desire. FWIW, there are plenty of instances where black men have been killed and did nothing to provoke it. What happened with Micael Brown is not one of those instances.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Mentioning race makes it racist on its face. Look at what they do, and what they ignore and it oozes out everywhere. I don’t expect you to see it or understand it, because you subscribe to what it really means. You believe Caucasian America is racist at its core. 

That’s so ridiculous. Just 100% stupid 

8 minutes ago, GG said:

So you believe that in the midst of every crisis, when the POTUS consistently backed one side of the story, personalized it, and didn't support the people under his charge had no effect on the outcome?  

I’m the one asking the question right now, not you, big boy.  I await your response. 

9 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I'm mocking you. Your very mockable.

Well done, sir.  FYI, it’s, “You’re very mockable.”  Not, “Your very mockable.”  I’d like your next mock to be a little more stinging and effective, so I thought I’d alert you to that.  It makes things more fun.  Or, in your parlance, more funner.

Also, I don’t want illegal immigrants to practice better grammar than you, so let’s get on the stick and try to be both funny and grammatically correct.  Got it?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m the one asking the question right now, not you, big boy.  I await your response. 

Well done, sir.  FYI, it’s, “You’re very mockable.”  Not, “Your very mockable.”  I’d like your next mock to be a little more stinging and effective, so I thought I’d alert you to that.  It makes things more fun.  Or, in your parlance, more funner.

Also, I don’t want illegal immigrants to practice better grammar than you, so let’s get on the stick and try to be both funny and grammatically correct.  Got it?

I will try to be grammatically correct if you try to be less of a douchbag. Deal?

• Haha (+1) 1