Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

I’ll be waiting for their hashtag on statements of outrage over the senseless deaths of those two men.

Are there any other racist institutions in the country? Just the black peoples organizations? 

Are you a victim? 

7 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I had the opportunity to review the entire Brown investigation. Anyone can also download the Grand Jury transcripts (approx 4000 pages) and read through them if they so desire. FWIW, there are plenty of instances where black men have been killed and did nothing to provoke it. What happened with Micael Brown is not one of those instances.

Agreed.  Well said.  You’re right about that one.  A frustrating case, to be sure, but the right call not to prosecute the officer in question. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, westside2 said:

I will try to be grammatically correct if you try to be less of a douchbag. Deal?

What about funnier?  You have to be funnier.  You have to dominate the libs.  Otherwise it’s just not as enjoyable going back and forth with you.  And I might have to put you on the Lowlife List. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

What about funnier?  You have to be funnier.  You have to dominate the libs.  Otherwise it’s just not as enjoyable going back and forth with you.  And I might have to put you on the Lowlife List. 

You're already on my Stfu list, so....Stfu

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are there any other racist institutions in the country? Just the black peoples organizations? 

Are you a victim? 

Antifa, whatever white supremacist organization may be out there, etc. of course there are. I’m no expert. However, the hypocrisy of BLM is impossible to ignore. Edit: no, I don’t consider myself a victim in any way. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

Just now, westside2 said:

You're already on my Stfu list, so....Stfu

Now we’re getting somewhere!  That was a little funny.  But not “dominate the libs” funny.  Kind of like how Eric Trump is kind of Donald Trump’s son, but he’s also a loser so Donald doesn’t acknowledge him very much.  So he’s a little bit Donald’s son.  And, basically, you’re kind of Eric Trump funny.  You get to Donald funny and then we’ll talk.  

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Antifa, whatever white supremacist organization may be out there, etc. of course there are. I’m no expert. However, the hypocrisy of BLM is impossible to ignore. 

Do you think it’s wrong for BLM to draw attention to systematic police racism? 

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Why don't you take your own advice?

Ok, will do! Thanks Westy, you have made me a better person 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Now we’re getting somewhere!  That was a little funny.  But not “dominate the libs” funny.  Kind of like how Eric Trump is kind of Donald Trump’s son, but he’s also a loser so Donald doesn’t acknowledge him very much.  So he’s a little bit Donald’s son.  And, basically, you’re kind of Eric Trump funny.  You get to Donald funny and then we’ll talk.  

As soon as you reach Joe Bidens mental capacity,  we can talk. Until then Stfu

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

It ain't been easy

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Agreed.  Well said.  You’re right about that one.  A frustrating case, to be sure, but the right call not to prosecute the officer in question. 

Frustrating indeed because a bull#### narrative ("hands up, don't shoot!") led to rioting and looting over nothing.  And what did Barry do when confronted with the truth about it?  Not a damn thing.  At the very least, Barry did nothing to help racial tensions and did more to fan them.  That "Trayvon could have been my son" was bush league, even for him. 

As soon as you reach Joe Bidens mental capacity,  we can talk. Until then Stfu

It ain't been easy

Unfortunately I think I’m running laps around Joe, so the holdup on you and I sharing gentle conversation over tea isn’t on my end.  You have to be funnier.  That’s the whole deal.  You get funny, and then maybe there can be some shared jocularity.  Until then, get to work on dominating with funniness.  I’ll keep an eye on that, too. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Unfortunately I think I’m running laps around Joe, so the holdup on you and I sharing gentle conversation over tea isn’t on my end.  You have to be funnier.  That’s the whole deal.  You get funny, and then maybe there can be some shared jocularity.  Until then, get to work on dominating with funniness.  I’ll keep an eye on that, too. 

You and Cornpop have a lot in common 

Is the 1st grade slapfight over ?

WALTER OLSON: “You can’t gather for a graveside memorial or to visit your terminally ill relative, even if everyone wears a mask and refrains from hugging. 

Now you’re encouraged to join large crowds in public gatherings.

People notice these inconsistencies, and they ask questions.

How good are your answers?”

My answer, that we’re ruled by lying weasels with an agenda, seems fairly robust at this point.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

That "Trayvon could have been my son" was bush league, even for him. 

The fact that you think that means you just might be part of the problem. 

Edited by Motorin'

You and Cornpop have a lot in common 

Not funny.  I wish I could see it differently, but I just can’t.  I couldn’t muster even a mild chuckle.  Forget about hearty laugh.  That’s not happening with your material. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Not funny.  I wish I could see it differently, but I just can’t.  I couldn’t muster even a mild chuckle.  Forget about hearty laugh.  That’s not happening with your material. 

You're both fictional characters 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nothing wrong with pointing out Police wrongdoings. It needs to be done. When liberal buzzwords such as “ systemic racism “ get thrown around, it takes a different turn. I don’t think there is anything “ systemic” about Cops that act outside of the scope of their training. There are around 1,000 police involved killings per annum. It’s amazing in a country of 330 million that there aren’t more. Interestingly , the race of the officer doesn’t have a statistically significant impact. The Minnesota officers were a diverse group. Chauvin is white, but the other three were African American, Hispanic and Asian . Bad cops should be prosecuted for their actions if they are not justifiable. The Floyd case is obviously an example of unjustified use of force. I’m not sure that it was racism. Just 4 bad cops. Still , the number of bad cops is very low. It will never be perfect, regardless of what we do. Just as laws don’t eliminate all crime. If the number was so high, we would have far more police involved killings than occur on an annual basis. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 2