Liberal Protests

B-Man

OK, I will admit that I was duped. I had thought that in the "2 and a Half Men" TV show that the "Half" was in reference to the kid.

Edit: There was a deleted tweet by Jon Cryer. It read “Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?”.

Twitchy article

Edited by Hedge
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Kathy Griffin sticks to COVID-19 angle despite being sent home from hospital with abdominal infection

Read more at bizpacreview.com ...

Leftists are liars.

592dbdbd1400001f0047fd5b.jpeg?ops=scalef

In BREAKING NEWS further tests were performed on the CU Next Tuesday Comedian and it was determined that due to her being on vacation in Mexico and not being able to spew her filthy accusations, a great deal of bile built up in her abdomen causing the pain. The pain was reduced when she was able to vent and spread vile comments about President Trump. Ms. Griffin was released and given a Trump voodoo doll to help her to get over this ordeal. Observers say that all she really needs is an occasional 15 minutes of fame. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/21/2020 at 3:37 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

I literally went through something similar in college 20 years ago where another student told me I can not say the horrible things I believe on campus. He told me this while in MY house as an invited guest as the friend of a friend. He was going to call campus security on me until someone explained my house was not on campus. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1