Liberal Protests

B-Man

Why isn't there a thread made on the white supremacist who committed a mass shooting in Louisville last night? 

Is he considered a "thug" also? A White man (no surprise) killed someone at a peaceful protest. I'm sure he intended on hurting more people. 

of course everyone in this thread chooses to ignore this. ***** cowards 

Edited by Penfield45

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...BLM is a fraudulent excuse...........explain why BLM matters only for others outside the black community whereas the carnage WITHIN the black community is accepted....infants and toddlers murdered with no remorse or value for lives just starting?.....and BLM wants legitimacy?........

I just wrote this in another thread.  (The spent was refering to marketing money)

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They spent it all on coming up with the name Black Lives Matter, which was frankly, brilliant. People are constantly conflating Black Lives Matter with black lives matter. Two totally different meanings. Try declaring Black Lives Matter a terrorist group (like Antifa) and see what happens.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Why isn't there a thread made on the white supremacist who committed a mass shooting in Louisville last night? 

Is he considered a "thug" also? A White man (no surprise) killed someone at a peaceful protest. I'm sure he intended on hurting more people. 

You should contact the Louisville police as soon as possible.

You certainly seem to know much more about this tragic shooting than all the media stories I have read.

or are you just assuming again ?

Added:  I decided to check out a few of the more lefty news services and even they aren't with you.

One hour ago From VOX:

What we don’t know

• The identity or age of the shooter
  • The shooter’s motive or the firearm used
  • The identity or age of the victims

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/28/21305947/louisville-protest-shooting-breonna-taylor-what-we-know

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

Start a thread then. Does everyone have to do the work for you?

Besides, they should just call the police...

...at least the police aren't gone yet...

...gee, I wonder what will happen when all the police are gone?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...BLM is a fraudulent excuse...........explain why BLM matters only for others outside the black community whereas the carnage WITHIN the black community is accepted....infants and toddlers murdered with no remorse or value for lives just starting?.....and BLM wants legitimacy?........

BLM is nothing but violent racist thugs that want all whites, and cops, dead.

"What do want....... dead cops", "When do we em.........now". This is all you need to know about that vile disgusting group called BLM.

And the stupid white guilt MFers are even worse than the disgusting racist group know as Black Lies Matter.

All Lives Matter All Lives Matter All Lives Matter All Lives Matter.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, njbuff said:

"What do want....... dead cops", "When do we em.........now". This is all you need to know about that vile disgusting group called BLM.

And the stupid white guilt MFers are even worse than the disgusting racist group know as Black Lies Matter.

When I hear someone say “all lives matter” leads me to believe they don’t understand the term “black lives matter.”  And that’s ok. They’ve done a real ***** job marketing it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

show up to a Bills game with an All white matter sign and i'll gladly watch one of our players come up into the stands and smack the living ***** out of you. 

***** clown. 

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

show up to a Bills game with an All white matter sign and i'll gladly watch one of our players come up into the stands and smack the living ***** out of you. 

***** clown. 

I rest my case.

17 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

***** clown. 

F the nfl F the bills

go snitch and whine to the mod, tell them F a month i want to go out with a permaban.

I say let the &*&^y weasels have this board.

Edited by Unforgiven