Chaos In Chicago!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GEvDupWGo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xillqqt0Y0

"The gypsies had no homes, the Doors had no bass. But don't let that scare you, my friend, let it liberate you! Because when you're free-flying with the Doors, man, what do you need a safety-net for!"

LoL... What would one of my posts be without mixing it up a little! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GEvDupWGo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xillqqt0Y0

"The gypsies had no homes, the Doors had no bass. But don't let that scare you, my friend, let it liberate you! Because when you're free-flying with the Doors, man, what do you need a safety-net for!"

LoL... What would one of my posts be without mixing it up a little! :D

The question is, what would any of your posts be if you just made a little sense?

Obama said those who “feed suspicion about immigrants and Muslims and poor people, and people who aren’t like ‘us,’ and say that the reason that America is in decline is because of ‘those’ people. That didn’t just happen last week. That narrative has been promoted now for years.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-has-lit-a-fire-can-it-be-contained/2016/03/12/c3886c56-e876-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumprally659pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Democrats blame each other for Chicago violence. Bernie says it's Rahm's fault

GOP political consultant Stuart Stevens, who was a top strategist for 2012 nominee Mitt Romney, said Trump’s rhetoric is “almost verbatim” what segregationist George Wallace was saying in his third-party 1968 presidential campaign.

"Look at the rhetoric of the front-runner in the presidential campaign,” Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida said Saturday. “This is a man who at rallies has told his supporters to basically beat up the people who are in the crowd and he’ll pay their legal fees. Someone who’s basically encouraged the people in the audience to rough up anyone who stands up and says something he doesn’t like.

Simple reminder ......(for those simple posters)............Coverage of protests has long felt a little upside down. Trump holds event. Thousands come. Protesters try to disrupt it.

CdUZxkwXEAAzMy7.jpg It's what the Left does............Its not about Trump, if Cruz was leading they would attack him.

Chicago Tribune reported Rep. Luis Guttierez organized Hispanic disruptors.................................... Can you imagine if a GOP congressman did same to Hillary?

It's hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube once it's out. The Left's so called Social Justice Warriors may well have sent us all down a very nasty road.

The meticulously orchestrated assault on our free election process in Chicago, is an unAmerican as it gets. It is a dangerous precedent.

Simple reminder ......(for those simple posters)............Coverage of protests has long felt a little upside down. Trump holds event. Thousands come. Protesters try to disrupt it.

CdUZxkwXEAAzMy7.jpg It's what the Left does............Its not about Trump, if Cruz was leading they would attack him.

Chicago Tribune reported Rep. Luis Guttierez organized Hispanic disruptors.................................... Can you imagine if a GOP congressman did same to Hillary?

It's hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube once it's out. The Left's so called Social Justice Warriors may well have sent us all down a very nasty road.

The meticulously orchestrated assault on our free election process in Chicago, is an unAmerican as it gets. It is a dangerous precedent.

Wonder how the Chicago pd feels that their own idiot local politicians organized a violent event where their own officers were assaulted.

If that's how the roll in Chicago no wonder Obama thinks he can get away with whatever he wants. Its the Chicago thug politician way.

I would love to see the organizers held responsible and charged for this.

I think **** is going to get bad this summer. I hope I'm wrong but I predict there will be more rioting and unrest on the scale of fergeuson the more these political sides are in conflict. You have all the agitators of idiotlivesmatter, communist activists all stirring the pot to get the Bern supporters (who's candidate will already be eliminated by then and they will be bitter) and OWS types all riled up and on the other side are the trump supporters who will still be here because unless trump is assassinated I don't forsee a realistic scenario where he is not the nominee. Typically the right side of the political spectrum tends to stay out of the rioting and just go to work, but I see a very energized, angry and fed up group and I don't know if they will behave as predictably as in the past. I think it's going to get real ugly.

I truly hope it does. i truly hope it gets !@#$ing bat **** crazy. maybe than something will give. somethign will change.

President Scott Walker said those who “feed suspicion about police departments and Sheriffs and law enforcement, and people who to protect ‘us,’ and say that the reason that America is in decline is because of ‘those’ people. That didn’t just happen last week. That narrative has been promoted now for years.”

(Scott Walker, Aug 2022)

I think **** is going to get bad this summer. I hope I'm wrong but I predict there will be more rioting and unrest on the scale of fergeuson the more these political sides are in conflict. You have all the agitators of idiotlivesmatter, communist activists all stirring the pot to get the Bern supporters (who's candidate will already be eliminated by then and they will be bitter) and OWS types all riled up and on the other side are the trump supporters who will still be here because unless trump is assassinated I don't forsee a realistic scenario where he is not the nominee. Typically the right side of the political spectrum tends to stay out of the rioting and just go to work, but I see a very energized, angry and fed up group and I don't know if they will behave as predictably as in the past. I think it's going to get real ugly.

i agree that things are going to get worse this summer but I disagree about Trump being the nominee. The Donald won't have enough delegates going into the convention to lock up the nomination on the first ballot.

Once those delegates are unbound, it's going to be mayhem on the Convention floor.

And if The Donald does somehow come away with the Republican nomination, somebody is going to take a shot at him. Trump will either be assassinated or ride the failed attempt to a landslide.

And will only get progressively worse in the years to come

i agree that things are going to get worse this summer but I disagree about Trump being the nominee. The Donald won't have enough delegates going into the convention to lock up the nomination on the first ballot.

Once those delegates are unbound, it's going to be mayhem on the Convention floor.

And if The Donald does somehow come away with the Republican nomination, somebody is going to take a shot at him. Trump will either be assassinated or ride the failed attempt to a landslide.

And will only get progressively worse in the years to come

Anyone they fear that may go against the establishment they kill or try. Kennedy, Reagan. Although they did manage to neuter Reagan a bit by saddling him with Bush.

Obama said those who “feed suspicion about immigrants and Muslims and poor people, and people who aren’t like ‘us,’ and say that the reason that America is in decline is because of ‘those’ people. That didn’t just happen last week. That narrative has been promoted now for years.”

That's pretty funny seeing Obama and many on the left do the exact same thing.

remember the good ole days when a candidate calling someone "meccaca" on the campaign trail caused him to lose? in Virginia.. I miss those days. they weren't too long ago. America has literally gone to the dogs and they're not nice, pretty, well behaved labs and retrievers. they're viscous and undisciplined pit bulls that are too easily riled up..

remember the good ole days when a candidate calling someone "meccaca" on the campaign trail caused him to lose? in Virginia.. I miss those days. they weren't too long ago. America has literally gone to the dogs and they're not nice, pretty, well behaved labs and retrievers. they're viscous and undisciplined pit bulls that are too easily riled up..

You can thank Glorious Reader for that.

Obama is the most divisive president of my lifetime.

The militant progressives/commies keep getting bolder in their ptotests and riots.