Trade: LB Alonso & CB Maxwell to Dolphins from Eagles

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's official!

@Eagles

#Eagles acquire 8th overall pick from Miami in exchange for LB Kiko Alonso, CB Byron Maxwell, & 13th overall pick.

CdIqD7fW8AAZ9X6.jpg

what kind of trade is that for Philly? Sure they unloded some salary with Maxwell, but Alonso is cheap. And they just gave up 2 starters to move up 5 spots in draft. WTF Philly?!?!

what kind of trade is that for Philly? Sure they unloded some salary with Maxwell, but Alonso is cheap. And they just gave up 2 starters to move up 5 spots in draft. WTF Philly?!?!

Both players are not that good....unloaded a huge contract and moved up in 1st round.....looks like a good deal for Eagles to me

Maxwell was terrible with a really bad contract. Just getting rid of that contract for "Future Considerations" would have been a win. Kiko did nothing and may as well not have played most of the time. They were both trash for Philly.

What the hell are the fins doing?

Also, good job Philly. You basically have gotten zero return for Shady, and his replacement is halfway out the door.

That was last off season. This off season they're basically undressing Miami with the trades.

Although I will say that it's tough to know what Miami is trying to accomplish regarding personnel because I know zero about their new DC and his system.

Edited by vincec

Um...really? His 1st season was in 2013 and he hasn't come close to that performance since...

Um yeah, that's the kind of player they're going to have to take a chance on because of our cap situation. One that hasn't done a lot but you think they can. Ok you disagree that Kiko can. Wow

Um yeah, that's the kind of player they're going to have to take a chance on because of our cap situation. One that hasn't done a lot but you think they can. Ok you disagree that Kiko can. Wow

I'd like him on the team considering the need but he's injured the same acl twice now. He already played poorly returning from the first one so who knows what's left. I think if not for injury he'd have had a successful career with his coverage skills in today's league. The dolphins stink so I'm still rooting for him. Edited by Aaron