LEODIS OUT!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those three guys at the bottom of the roster. IK, Salas and TJ Barnes. We have no one from the Jets who actually plays meaningful snaps unless half the team hits IR. But people keep posting this.

:beer:

What I find insane about all this is that from a tactical point of view, the naysayers engage in discourse the way you would if your goal was to smear your opposition.

At the firm I used to work at, we had a saying, if you're defending, you're losing. So if we have an opponent, our goal was to put them on the defensive. Then you throw the kitchen sink at them and watch them scramble to return volley.

Here comes the insanity: This is what Bills fans do...to other Bills fans.

For the witless few of us who get caught in these traps, each preposterous point is met with a counterpoint, which is then marginalized as an excuse while the next level of absurdity is served up.

I JUST DON'T GET IT.

To be fair about it, Rex wanted both David Harris and Quinton Coples. He could also very well make a play for Cromartie.

And I've wanted to strangle my upstairs neighbor.

Doesn't make me a murderer.

To be fair about it, Rex wanted both David Harris and Quinton Coples. He could also very well make a play for Cromartie.

Is that because they're Jets trash or good players? Getting Coples last year would have given Rex more flexibility regarding the Mario issue.

Is that because they're Jets trash or good players? Getting Coples last year would have given Rex more flexibility regarding the Mario issue.

I think both Harris and Coples would have been assets on the team. Harris in particular would have helped with regard to communication and understanding responsibilities on the field to allow the defense to execute better. I agree with you on the Mario point regarding Coples.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

hide the mascara and razor blades

not sure why but this cracked me up.

i surely keep neither in my house and i some how feel relieved

I think they wanted Powell too. but hard to tell what is real sometimes with these media blurbs

Send that Damon Harrison derelict right over please.

:thumbsup:

I think both Harris and Coples would have been assets on the team. Harris in particular would have helped with regard to communication and understanding responsibilities on the field to allow the defense to execute better. I agree with you on the Mario point regarding Coples.

agreed on all points. the transition would have occurred at a much faster rate.

and hey Maybe Rex coulda set Mario down for a couple

ha!

not sure why but this cracked me up.

i surely keep neither in my house and i some how feel relieved

I think they wanted Powell too. but hard to tell what is real sometimes with these media blurbs

:thumbsup:

agreed on all points. the transition would have occurred at a much faster rate.

and hey Maybe Rex coulda set Mario down for a couple

ha!

the rumor (LaCanfora) is that he'd still like Bilal Powell for depth. Whether that happens or not is questionable but I think it would be a great addition. The Jets offense really was much better with him last year than without him and he's good in the passing game. I think he's a great backup for McCoy, especially when we don't know how long he will be out. powell can block in the passing game too. Edited by YoloinOhio

Good luck Leodis!
Plenty of talent who performed better after being coached up by Henderson. Lotsa heart and wanted to stay in Buffalo. Worked hard to come back from the broken foot and made the pick Fitz last year.

He was in my doghouse for the Foxboro McFumble and totally lost his confidence returning kicks last year.

Best wishes - just don't run one all the way back on us.

On a side note: I know they are clearing cap space. But they just cut 2 decent depth guys that wanted to play in Buffalo.
They cut the Gay guy mid-season last year and had to bring him back the next week or so. Now we have to wait until next fall to see if these moves are beneficial.

the rumor (LaCanfora) is that he'd still like Bilal Powell for depth. Whether that happens or not is questionable but I think it would be a great addition. The Jets offense really was much better with him last year than without him and he's good in the passing game. I think he's a great backup for McCoy, especially when we don't know how long he will be out. powell can block in the passing game too.

I thought it was a Rodak article??

we have

McCoy

Karlos

Gillislee

Wilder

they will surely pick up another post draft if not during the draft for a bargain price.

and heck we still have Felton !

Powell is no great shakes for me

BYE BYE LEODIS!

Big choke, big joke. Made more costly plays than big plays in his tenure with the Bills!

Go listen to his interviews, this guy was one big cancer. 15 year playoff drought is coming to an end. Gettting rid of cancers. Now just need to get rid of the biggest one.....REX!

Had a tough year especially with the injury and not much left there, but man, the pick against the Eagles and the one against the jets that saved something from the season may have been the two greatest plays of his lengthy underrated career.

UNDERRATED...PUT THE VODKA BACK IN THE CUPBOARD!

This clown has been overrated for years and years!