Bills' 2016 Season Ticket Sales Already Over 52K

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But people were saying that they weren't going to spend any more money on the Bills!

We have some idiots but we are arguably one of the best fan bases in all of sports. So diehard. In a weird way, I'm glad weren't not the Patriots. No one will ever question our loyalty and no one deserves a winner more than us.

But people were saying that they weren't going to spend any more money on the Bills!

We have some idiots but we are arguably one of the best fan bases in all of sports. So diehard. In a weird way, I'm glad weren't not the Patriots. No one will ever question our loyalty and no one deserves a winner more than us.

Well said

That Rob Ryan hire got everyone excited.

Haha. I think it's more the binge drinking and breaking tables. We have a sickness.

Could you imagine any other fans selling this many tickets after missing the playoffs 16 years in a row? Seriously, what is wrong with us? :)

Haha yes it was a joke.

A LOT of people that go to the games are more concerned with getting completely shitfaced then the actual result.

It's an event that many treat as a drunken competition.

After 16 years of bad football, it's kinda hard to blame people.

I guarantee with more winning, the idea of getting completely annihilated at Bills games will go down.