New deal for Tyrod Taylor?

YoloinOhio

why would a millionaire eat at ruby tuesdays?

Tyrod likes to make his own salad and follow it up with a crappy entree ?

Was kind of a joke you know. Pay the man so he can afford to eat Chophouse with the others instead of only being able to afford...never mind.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was kind of a joke you know. Pay the man so he can afford to eat Chophouse with the others instead of only being able to afford...never mind.

I think Ryan got it. and returned the favor with his salad joke.?

I agree it gives the coach an unusual sort of flexibility, especially Rex who likes to do some creative blitzing with his back seven.

Good point, also allows a lot of coverage disguise. Which i think is more his thing lately and how his rush becomes effective.

why would a millionaire eat at ruby tuesdays?

Tyrod likes to make his own salad and follow it up with a crappy entree ?

Will Tyrod stay humble and continue making his own salads is the real question here.

Perhaps 1/3 of the people in this thread, mainly the usual TT fan club suspects.

Really? Well I didn't start at the beginning lol. But anyone suggesting he be paid at that level is out of their head. A bridge deal of some sort is what I see happening.

Perhaps 1/3 of the people in this thread, mainly the usual TT fan club suspects.

I haven't read one page of this thread (unless I looked at it last week) and I can assure you, with utmost certainty, that no one is advocating the Bills pay Tyord Taylor $20 million per year. Once again, you and your cronies have created this false narrative; a straw man if you will, who is going around saying that Taylor is an elite QB already. You call them "fanboys." Sorry to report that nobody thinks that however. I am apparently regarded as a "fanboy" and I think he is between the 15th-20th best QB in the NFL. Which I think is pretty good considering it was his first year as a starter. Anyone who doesn't think that is irrationally against the guy. And the people who are irrationally against the guy are, to a man (with the exception of FireChan who hates everybody), the same exact bunch who were all pro-EJ even after it had become exceedingly obvious that it wasn't happening for the guy. So there you have it.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I haven't read one page of this thread (unless I looked at it last week) and I can assure you, with utmost certainty, that no one is advocating the Bills pay Tyord Taylor $20 million per year. Once again, you and your cronies have created this false narrative; a straw man if you will, who is going around saying that Taylor is an elite QB already. You call them "fanboys." Sad to report that nobody thinks that however. I am apparently regarded as a "fanboy" and I think he is between the 15th-20th best QB in the NFL. Which I think is pretty good considering it was his first year as a starter. Anyone who doesn't think that is irrationally against the guy. And the people who are irrationally against the guy are, to a man (with the exception of FireChan who hates everybody), the same exact bunch who were all pro-EJ even after it had become exceedingly obvious that it wasn't happening for the guy. So there you have it.

Pro -EJ guy here. Not a TT hater. Love what TT did this year. Can't wait to see more of him next year. I will fully admit to part of the reason I believe in EJ is because he seems like such a nice genuine guy I'd like to see him succeed.

You are correct though about what people are proposing. There are really only 2 main sentiments in this thread. Give TT a bridge deal or wait for him to prove himself and then re-sign him.

That Bradford deal is ridiculous. Has a player ever made more money doing less? It also causes the going rate for QBs in that middle tier to elevate both their expectations and what they will ultimately get. If he plays as well or better next year I think the reality is he will cost 15+ million which is ridiculous. If Cousins can get franchised, Bradford can sign that ridiculous deal, and Osweiller gets anywhere over 10 million, then that doesn't bode well for TT coming in cheap at all.

Pro -EJ guy here. Not a TT hater. Love what TT did this year. Can't wait to see more of him next year. I will fully admit to part of the reason I believe in EJ is because he seems like such a nice genuine guy I'd like to see him succeed.

You are correct though about what people are proposing. There are really only 2 main sentiments in this thread. Give TT a bridge deal or wait for him to prove himself and then re-sign him.

That Bradford deal is ridiculous. Has a player ever made more money doing less? It also causes the going rate for QBs in that middle tier to elevate both their expectations and what they will ultimately get. If he plays as well or better next year I think the reality is he will cost 15+ million which is ridiculous. If Cousins can get franchised, Bradford can sign that ridiculous deal, and Osweiller gets anywhere over 10 million, then that doesn't bode well for TT coming in cheap at all.

So Joe six pack, who went on this whole ridiculous crusade that Ryan Fitzpatrick was way better than Tyrod Taylor back in December, is incorrect in his assertion that 33% of the people in this thread are advocating paying Taylor over $20 million per year- as much as Roethlisberger, Rodgers and Wilson? Is there even one person who advocates that? Where are these "fanboys" he speaks of?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I haven't read one page of this thread (unless I looked at it last week) and I can assure you, with utmost certainty, that no one is advocating the Bills pay Tyord Taylor $20 million per year. Once again, you and your cronies have created this false narrative; a straw man if you will, who is going around saying that Taylor is an elite QB already. You call them "fanboys." Sorry to report that nobody thinks that however. I am apparently regarded as a "fanboy" and I think he is between the 15th-20th best QB in the NFL. Which I think is pretty good considering it was his first year as a starter. Anyone who doesn't think that is irrationally against the guy. And the people who are irrationally against the guy are, to a man (with the exception of FireChan who hates everybody), the same exact bunch who were all pro-EJ even after it had become exceedingly obvious that it wasn't happening for the guy. So there you have it.

I am trying to stay out of this but I do agree here. BF4E even left the site after it. Maybe there are some people that have become irrational in regards to TT but at least they are irrational towards a guy with 20 TDs vs. 6 INTs that went to the Pro Bowl. I can handle people overreacting to positive play. I struggle with the irrational when someone clearly is not good.

I tend to agree that TT is about a middle of the league starter. That is a massive improvement over the last decade plus (with the exception of Fitz for a little while). Do we know if TT will be great? We do not. Is it clear to assume that he is an NFL starter. It is safe to assume that. We will see where he goes from here but so far it is positive.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

So Joe six pack, who went on this whole ridiculous crusade that Ryan Fitzpatrick was way better than Tyrod Taylor back in December, is incorrect in his assertion that 33% of the people in this thread are advocating paying Taylor over $20 million per year- as much as Roethlisberger, Rodgers and Wilson? Is there even one person who advocates that? Where are these "fanboys" he speaks of?

I haven't seen it lol :lol:

The most I have seen is people suggesting he gets a fitz like deal. Which after seeing what Cousins and Bradford are getting is a pipe dream. Hell Fitz himself will likely command 12-15 million after last year which is ridiculous.

I haven't seen it lol :lol:

The most I have seen is people suggesting he gets a fitz like deal. Which after seeing what Cousins and Bradford are getting is a pipe dream. Hell Fitz himself will likely command 12-15 million after last year which is ridiculous.

Well if metz could get over his over-inflated sense of self worth and knowledge, he'd realize that all TT is worth at this point IS 1.1 million a year, not a penny more. I'll confess, though, I think that's asking a bit much.