good news on the ralph..

I've never been to your lot (my friend's family has lived on Sheldon so I've parked for free for 40 years now). How many cars does it fit?

I've never parked on your friends lot but I would guess it fits 10 cars.

I read this and thought "Oh sh*t don't tell Hammer!" - then I realized who posted it!

Hammer, your lot might be the ONE lot in the entire NFL that would actually be worth $50. You know, for other people...

:beer:

Are you in marketing or sales by chance?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, In my eyes I'm very unbiased. I as a taxpayer and long time season tickets holder see no need for a new stadium. I'm happy with my seats, I have no problem with the restrooms, getting a beer or food or concourses. I don't need wifi or fantasy football updates. I'm there to watch a Bills game. As a taxpayer and as someone who owns two business a 1/2 billion $$ remodel makes more sense to me than does a billion Plus $$ new stadium. But in the end it's all up to the Pegulas.

This is how I feel too.

I think the Ralph is just right in all honesty. No need for any more bells or whistles.

I couldn't give less of a hoot how it compares to other stadiums. It suits my needs and the needs of the group I go to games with just fine. Keep spending under control. Keep taxpayers out of it as much as possible. They are taxed enough for Chr*st's Sake. Long live Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Wow, did any commercial lot owners fight this in court?? Back in the 70's the Town of Orchard Park tried to limit the number of cars per household on event days at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Say if Mom,Dad, and 3 kids had cars (5 in total) on event days you could only have 2 cars parked on your property!! What do you do with the other cars??? This was an attempt to limit event day parking on private property. My parents led the fight along with 2 other property owners against this proposed law. The court case was held in West Seneca. It did not take long for it to be defeated. On a side note look for an announcement in the near future about some modifications that will be done on the Ralph Wilson complex. Just another step in keeping the Bills in Orchard Park.

Consider amount of cheating Pats* do it is likely they had law written to aid them before they signed deal to buy property in Fixboro.

This is how I feel too.

I think the Ralph is just right in all honesty. No need for any more bells or whistles.

I couldn't give less of a hoot how it compares to other stadiums. It suits my needs and the needs of the group I go to games with just fine. Keep spending under control. Keep taxpayers out of it as much as possible. They are taxed enough for Chr*st's Sake. Long live Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Ya. The RW stadium bowl is 1+, some enhancements in fan experience, I could see it going another infinity years.

Otherwise.. look at the macro-economics of the USA, and I can see WNY as a victor if they keep their spending under control. The US economy is (all economies are) on a long term down-slide.

Don't tie yourself down with a crazy palace downtown stadium deal.

How is he not maximizing revenues.....

I just told you, he's not holding the city hostage for a new stadium and sweetheart deal and he would dramtically raise the value of the franchise by moving it to a bigger city like Toronto, St Louis or even LA