Kiko Alonso revisited with regard to Shady...the 3rd thread

Not even close. You simply choose to look at it that way so you can claim "trade victory!"

1st. kudos to the guys in the Bills organization for the trade victory. A few more "trade victories" would be welcome.

2nd. Eagles D stunk and they needed a linebacker. So to say they didn't care about Kiko is beyond laughable. They wanted to take a flier on the "legend" linebacker whose first 5 games were electric.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jesus. McCoy beat someone up, he didn't kill anyone. He'll miss (my guess) 3-4 games and, barring injury, will likely be very effective in the rest. Twelve games of McCoy is better than 16 games of Alonso in any season on any team. A lot better.

Agree with you 100% I like what I saw from Gillislee at the end of the season. Prepare him to be the feature back during the suspension with Karlos as the change of pace back. Also what happened to our rap lyrics debate DMX thread? that was fun. I just hope we dont blow a pick on a RB with the holes we need filled on the rest of the field.

I know. Kiko seems to be a guy who can do well with a bit of a chip on his shoulder, so hopefully he finds it motivational. I don't know what other use it may be.

That should keep him out for half the season...

Jesus. McCoy beat someone up, he didn't kill anyone. He'll miss (my guess) 3-4 games and, barring injury, will likely be very effective in the rest. Twelve games of McCoy is better than 16 games of Alonso in any season on any team. A lot better.

In 12 games, 6 were with fewer than 75 yards this season. 5 games with less than 4 YPC. In 9 he had fewer than 20 carries.

That should keep him out for half the season...

In 12 games, 6 were with fewer than 75 yards this season. 5 games with less than 4 YPC. In 9 he had fewer than 20 carries.

So you're saying that in 12 games, 6 were with more than 75 yards ... 7 games he had more than 4 ypc and that he is in charge of calling plays.

No, I'm disagreeing with your claim that in 12 games he would be very effective.

He averaged 4.4 YPC this past season (0.2 YPC more than in 2014, so much for BADOL's graph), but had a little under 17 carries a game. If he had as many carries/game as he did in 2013 and 2014 (19.5), with that average, he'd have 1,033 in 12 games. Seems pretty effective to me.

He averaged 4.4 YPC this past season (0.2 YPC more than in 2014, so much for BADOL's graph), but had a little under 17 carries a game. If he had as many carries/game as he did in 2013 and 2014 (19.5), with that average, he'd have 1,033 in 12 games. Seems pretty effective to me.

But he didn't average that many in 2015.

Agree with you 100% I like what I saw from Gillislee at the end of the season. Prepare him to be the feature back during the suspension with Karlos as the change of pace back. Also what happened to our rap lyrics debate DMX thread? that was fun. I just hope we dont blow a pick on a RB with the holes we need filled on the rest of the field.

He looked terrible in the game where he actually had to play the whole game. I think gillislee is the change of pace guy tbh. Karlos makes his own hole.

Huh? You do realize he didn't get a lot carries in some games, because he was hurt.

He played hurt all season. Yet still averaged better than the year before, behind a worse OL. Are you expecting him to hurt himself in pre-season again?

He played hurt all season. Yet still averaged better than the year before, behind a worse OL. Are you expecting him to hurt himself in pre-season again?

I expect McCoy to suffer an injury next year and be rendered less effective. Maybe not in preseason.