McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

Incognito had to sit out a year for saying mean things, hate to see what Roger gives McCoy.

Why ? Did he say meaner things ?

Dumb cop should never have used his head to stop Shady's foot.

Free Shady Now!

there we go

Throw the Damn'd Challenge flag REX !

I just watched the video and I have to say, that looks like a fine establishment Shady was hanging out in.

:lol::lol::lol:

40 year old cops too. Like minds ?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be on to something. Meek has recently been subject to a police investigation.

and i might be a lunatic.

Opinions vary.

But a club like this is not just a casual hang out for buddies to pick up girls. or vice versa.

There is serious contradiction with off duty beat cops being in some place where a guy or two have major cash flow and some very crooked folks show up at the same night.

or it could be a simple misunderstanding over 4 magnums of 2k champagne. These things happen all the time.

anyone think there is more to the story besides the thumping? since we are mostly reaching conclusions anyways and conjecture aplenty is within the thread.

Off duty police keeping tabs on Mills?

Philly is a rough town and Recess is not a place you might see off duty cops. From what i have heard...

If they were there to keep tabs on him, they wouldn't have been drunk.

Can't say for sure, but they did order 4 bottles of champagne.

conjecture at this point. Did they actually drink it? did they all drink it?

Doc we just dont know.

well look at the bright side, his incarceration and suspension will make more room for the young backs that outperformed him last year

oh stop. McCoy killed it

almost anyways :devil:

conjecture at this point. Did they actually drink it? did they all drink it?

Doc we just dont know.

oh stop. McCoy killed it

almost anyways :devil:

We know for a fact that they ordered 4 bottles of champagne and one of them got into an altercation with McCoy's buddy over it. If they were trying to go undercover to spy on Mills, they could have just nursed club soda.

We know for a fact that they ordered 4 bottles of champagne and one of them got into an altercation with McCoy's buddy over it. If they were trying to go undercover to spy on Mills, they could have just nursed club soda.

see this is why you are no good at playing the " game"

Let's look at the scenario. This is a membership club. So for the most part everyone is known by everyone else, at least from a casual acquaintance standpoint.

I have no familiarity with this particular club. However, a little search with my friend "google" indicated that Philly bars are mandated to close at 2 am. The incident took place at 2:45 am. So it seems possible this is the kind of "membership club" designed as a way of circumventing the laws governing a public bar, such as closing time. If that's the case, membership is probably relatively inexpensive and not restrictive; it's not at all a good assumption that "everyone is known by everyone else"

Until ~2009, Utah used "membership clubs" in a similar way to circumvent state laws around serving alcohol.

I have no familiarity with this particular club. However, a little search with my friend "google" indicated that Philly bars are mandated to close at 2 am. The incident took place at 2:45 am. So it seems possible this is the kind of "membership club" designed as a way of circumventing the laws governing a public bar, such as closing time. If that's the case, membership is probably relatively inexpensive and not restrictive; it's not at all a good assumption that "everyone is known by everyone else"

Until ~2009, Utah used "membership clubs" in a similar way to circumvent state laws around serving alcohol.

according to this it isn't a members only club

@johnbarrESPN

@ChadFranklin97 @JoeBuscaglia @OTLonESPN Not "members only" it's an after-hours bar. Liquor license allows it to serve 1 hour later.

He's a first time offender in the eyes of the law though. To not offer a deal in court means you have some sort of... evidence that he specifically assaulted and injured these men... and that he is a danger to society. When his lawyer will argue up the wall that he is NOT a danger to society, that he was barely involved, and is probably willing to take probation, a fine, and a buttload of community service. Why not save the time, effort and money?

I am not a PA lawyer, so can't comment on laws there. But as far as I recall in NY there are limits on the extent of the "deal" a defendant may receive. Without getting too technical, a plea can only "drop" a charge so far. So if a defendant faces a higher class of felony, he or she might not be able to plead to a lesser charge that would normally allow avoidance of prison.