Eagles going back to Foles (seriously)

FireChan

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 6m6 minutes ago

For those who missed it: Eagles will not use franchise tag on QB Sam Bradford and they are expected to inquire about adding QB Nick Foles.

Unbelievable.

Considering Chip was behind trading him it makes sense to bring him back.

They also cut Reilly Cooper

we should sign him.

Any chance they want Shady back too?

:thumbsup: and that contract

Haha. Wow. Keep spinning those wheels. As critical as I was of the Chip Kelly era in Philly and thought they were right to fire him none of what they have done since has made any sense to me.

What don't you like?

Wow. Makes sense, well kind of.

Foles was utilized well in the Reid system. With a Reid coach now HC, it could work. Folks would be a cheaper option.

As for Bradford, he enters a market where his services will be sought after. Osweiler, like Griese, may not want to live in the shadow of a HOF QB winning the SB. I could see the Denver Donkey's move in on Bradford if they can't work out a deal with Brock.

Wow. Makes sense, well kind of.

Foles was utilized well in the Reid system. With a Reid coach now HC, it could work. Folks would be a cheaper option.

As for Bradford, he enters a market where his services will be sought after. Osweiler, like Griese, may not want to live in the shadow of a HOF QB winning the SB. I could see the Denver Donkey's move in on Bradford if they can't work out a deal with Brock.

Huh? He was a nobody with Reid.

Where did you find this pic of Foles?

lol, google images. Actualy think he looks more like Napoleon Dynamite

sports-alikes-nick-foles-jon-heder.jpg

Are those Championship rings? :unsure:

:lol::lol:

The Head Coaching hire, the hiring of Frank Reich or the rumoured return of Foles. They did hire the Schwartz though... and there is some decent talent on that D for him to work with.

I like Pederson and Reich so I think its a good thing, not a fan of Foles but maybe he does better in a west coast offense.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian