The Ultimate Season Ending Game True/False?

Beerball

32 members have voted

1. 1. If a Denver Bronco wins the SBMVP it will be a defensive player.

• True
    • False

Among the horse **** I am hearing here in NC is that if Carolina does not win it is a conspiracy against the Panthers to give it to Manning. They're so cocky but they are already making major excuses.

Ridiculous!!!

I hope Carolina loses just because of this! And, I don't care who wins since my wish came true when the Pats** didn't make the SB!

Edited by Manther

Of course, there could be a vast, right-wing plot to keep Peyton's actual abilities hidden until just before game time. He could have the game of his life, throw six touchdowns and ride off the conquering hero into the Rocky Mountain sunset on that red-eyed, demon bronco.

7e8758968a076820452227c5641794aa.jpgTHa

That would be awesome.

Among the horse **** I am hearing here in NC is that if Carolina does not win it is a conspiracy against the Panthers to give it to Manning. They're so cocky but they are already making major excuses.

Ridiculous!!!

I hope Carolina loses just because of this! And, I don't care who wins since my wish came true when the Pats** didn't make the SB!

I see random band wagon Carolina fans are still embarrassing themselves through comment sections everywhere.

Hater's gonna hate, let me call you a waaaambulance.

Well, I was wrong on this one. The game was just too big for Carolina. Denver made plays, Carolina let them slip by - repeatedly. Dropped passes, dropped interceptions, dropped carries. Pitiful. Oddly, they reminded me of the '80s Broncos teams that repeatedly looked unbeatable in AFC Championship games, but fell apart in the ensuing Super Bowls.

Edited by BarleyNY