jeb bush

Pete

A true reflection on just how bad even Republicans consider his brothers presidency

If that is your angle to bring "Bush is bad" into another thread so be it.

I'm judging Jeb on his own actions,personality and political platform. I don't want him anywhere near the office of President.

And I also am growing to despise the professional political class. I don't ever want another Bush/clinton ever in a presidential race. This isn't a monarchy with royal families.

If that is your angle to bring "Bush is bad" into another thread so be it.

I'm judging Jeb on his own actions,personality and political platform. I don't want him anywhere near the office of President.

And I also am growing to despise the professional political class. I don't ever want another Bush/clinton ever in a presidential race. This isn't a monarchy with royal families.

Just tellin like it is, sorry if that upsets you

You saying name recognition doesn't mean anything in politics? Ha, what a fool you are :lol:

Hey Pajama Boy, all he's saying is that as usual, you're being an asshat.

I figured that one was simple enough even for you.

Hey Pajama Boy, all he's saying is that as usual, you're being an asshat.

I figured that one was simple enough even for you.

In other words, I offered a very reasonable interpretation of Jeb's lack of success and was met with mindless insults by a couple of idiots.

And you are the simpleton, not me.

In other words, I offered a very reasonable interpretation of Jeb's lack of success and was met with mindless insults by a couple of idiots.

There was nothing reasonable in what you said, only the same old crap. You tried to assign meaning to what 3rd said, instead of letting a little reading comprehension guide you to your conclusion. He said nothing aside from calling you an asshat.

And he was correct.

His name didn't help him much. Had his last name been Smith or Jones or Taylor he would have had 2% or less last night. He's a vanilla candidate.

There was nothing reasonable in what you said, only the same old crap. You tried to assign meaning to what 3rd said, instead of letting a little reading comprehension guide you to your conclusion. He said nothing aside from calling you an asshat.

And he was correct.

Really? His name didn't hurt him?

I'd say you are just being a jerk and ignoring the obvious

His name didn't help him much. Had his last name been Smith or Jones or Taylor he would have had 2% or less last night. He's a vanilla candidate.

Funny how so Progs are so happy to take another Clinton, even knowing how corrupt and deceiving she has been in all aspects of her career, right up to leaving Americans for dead in Benghazi and allowing other countries to hack her classified emails.

But Bush...there's the problem. :lol: