Jets Owner: Losses to Bills Still Sting

Protocal69

First a silver sow award, now some weathered leather. Things are looking up for Les Nessman!

:lol:

Rex Ryan took Todd Bowles to school in both games. Woody should be upset. The final game in particular was very telling. Hey Woody - you are not as good as think you are.

The worst part is how depleted the Bills were and how little they had to play for, yet they led from start to finish.

:lol:

The worst part is how depleted the Bills were and how little they had to play for, yet they led from start to finish.

Exactly. The final game this year was very impressive, especially in comparison to the final game the year before when the Bills beat the B. Team of the Patriots, and frankly only managed to squeak it out at that. Beating a legitimate playoff competitor in the final week to knock them out of the playoffs was a very impressive victory for the coaching staff, despite the fact that many here do not not give credit to that at all.

Exactly. The final game this year was very impressive, especially in comparison to the final game the year before when the Bills beat the B. Team of the Patriots, and frankly only managed to squeak it out at that. Beating a legitimate playoff competitor in the final week to knock them out of the playoffs was a very impressive victory for the coaching staff, despite the fact that many here do not not give credit to that at all.

i took note

I took note and it was encouraging to see the players still care despite the season being over, but it was too little, too late. Rex's job was to at least keep the defense the same, and hopefully improve it (if it ain't broke...). So seeing the defense stumble like that was a huge disappointment as the playoffs were there for the taking. The way I see it, Rex gets his way this year and it's playoffs or he's gone.

yeah me too, cost us being 12th in the draft

I'll be a lot happier when I hear about Robert Kraft expressing regret from losing twice to the Bills in the same season.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That sting is soothed by the salve of inherited money, though...

and this:

72a06f870c27ab3cd3c774c9ae3014e4.jpg?ito

is that his wife?

You gotta feel bad for Woody and the Jets....said nobody. J-E-T-S Suck. Go bills

And you think a guy as rich as he could get a better looking girl. woof

you would :flirt:

Yet still, no one in Jets land mourned the loss of Ryan nor is Bowles considered, in your words, "a disappointment".

Woody seems more embarrassed than angry

Wait until next year, when expectations are much higher, like they were this past season in Bills land. I'm willing to bet Woody does end up angry and not just embarrassed, although I'm sure he's both after his former coach knocked his team out of the playoffs when it was right there for the taking.