Friday Mock Draft Day!

RyanC883

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod aint all that, and does not have a contract after this year, and cannot stay on the field. He is to small and gets hurt. I think Paxton Lynch will be a superstar. At best Tyrod is a 7 out of ten, Paxton can be 9.5 out of ten.

Lynch hasn't huddled up since high school.

Tyrod aint all that, and does not have a contract after this year, and cannot stay on the field. He is to small and gets hurt. I think Paxton Lynch will be a superstar. At best Tyrod is a 7 out of ten, Paxton can be 9.5 out of ten.

How many games exactly did TT miss this last year......

and

There is this thing called the franchise tag

and

Is Russell Wilson too small?

and

How in the F do you know Paxton Lynch (who has shown nothing) is going to be a superstar

You sure? You sound sure.

I think that you are missing the point. If the Bills called Denver and said, "we will give you Tyrod Taylor for Adolphus Washington" How long do you think they would have to think it over for? Edited by Kirby Jackson

Updated for the trade, used the NFL.com board, and ignored guys I felt had no realistic chance to be there:

YOUR PICKS
1: R1P19
DT CHRIS JONES
MISSISSIPPI ST.
Super-talented down lineman that can play in any front
2: R2P18
DE KAMALEI CORREA
BOISE ST.
Athletic edge defender is a perfect fit for the Sam in Rex's D
3: R3P17
WR BRAXTON MILLER
OHIO ST.
Just scratching the surface of his potential as a WR
4: R4P19
OT KYLE MURPHY
STANFORD
Athletic lineman can dress as swing OT as a rookie and eventually develop into starting RT material
5: R4P41
QB CARDALE JONES
OHIO ST.
Developmental QB with significant upside as a passer
6: R5P17
DT D.J. READER
CLEMSON
True NT and a value pick; will team with Jones and Dareus to form a dominant 30 front
7: R6P17
S KEVIN BYARD
MIDDLE TENNESSEE ST.
Versatile safety option that could potentially play some snaps as a rookie
8: R6P43
OLB BENIQUEZ BROWN
MISSISSIPPI ST.
Athletic Will 'backer that is a PS candidate

Love it....LOVE it

19.QB Paxton Lynch.

49. SS Von Bell

63.(trade from Denver for Tyrod) DE Adolphus Washington

80. OT Avery Young

117. ILB Tyler Matakevich

139. CB Cyrus Jones.

156.OLB Antonio Morrison

192. K Robert Aguayo

218. DT Gerald Dixon JR

This draft screams.....I know nothing about my team

Lynch hasn't huddled up since high school.

So, what's your point. How do you know he cannot huddle, is it that hard?

I think that you are missing the point. If the Bills called Denver and said, "we will give you Tyrod Taylor for Adolphus Washington" How long do you think they would have to think it over for?

OK, how about a second and a forth round pick for Tyrod Taylor.

OK, how about a second and a forth round pick for Tyrod Taylor.

I wouldn't take pick 31 for him. There is no reason to downgrade at the position so that they can upgrade it coming off of a Super Bowl win. Let him play it out. If he is the guy tag him and work out a long-term deal. If not, draft a guy next year (or play Cardale or whomever you draft this year) and have an extra $20M in cap space.

My point is Lynch has a ton of learning to do before he can even see the field. You mocked us trading our starting QB for a 3rd rounder and drafting a total project in the 1st. This really makes no sense. If we are trading away our only viable QB and using a first on a raw QB then you would have been much better served packing the whole damn draft and going up for Wentz/Goff. You would net a better prospect and obviously competing this year or next wasn't the priority.

Bottom line it's irresponsible to trade away TT for a 3rd and you only made it worse by having Lynch slated as your replacement for 2016. I did like the Aguayo selection though.

How about this draft Paxton Lynch then trade either Lynch or Tyrod to Denver for their 1st and 2nd round picks.

I'd definitely trade our pick to Denver (for Lynch) for Denver's 1st and 2nd. I'd prefer Sanders to their 2nd.

If I liked Lynch more than I do, I'd certainly consider drafting him and trading TT for a 1 and 2. I probably wouldn't do it but wouldn't hate it. I just don't love Lynch.

If TT isn't the guy I want to go all in next year on Watson.

How you draw that conclusion is baffling......but so is your draft

Because you are sold on the Bills QB situation. TT who gets injured and his side kick EJ. Are we forgetting about the Jacksonville game.

stats say different

Stats lie. Try watching either NE game, game tape doesn't lie.