Buffalo Bills in 2020... Make 3 Predictions

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After finally showing signs of slowing down, and then suffering an injury against the Jets that cuts his 2019 season short, the Patriots send Tom Brady to the Bills in exchange for Buffalo's first and third picks of the 2020 draft.

Brady, along with veteran ex-Patriots Rob Ninkovich and Jerod Mayo, are key in the Bills' season-opening 31-0 win against New England. Buffalo starts 5-0 and are the darlings of the NFL.

The Bills finish 6-10, Brady retires and the Pats' use the first-round pick acquired from Buffalo in the Brady trade to select Jacob Eason (son of former Pats QB Tony Eason), who has just led Georgia to the College Football Playoff national championship.

2018 Bills Fire rex after going 2 -14 in 2017 with still trying to prove TT is the guy during which time we still have not drafted a high round QB.

- we hire Pete Carroll after he gets canned in Seattle after they slowly decline

- we Draft UCLA QB Josh Rosen 1st overall

2020 We win the east and one playoff game

2021 afc title contender

2022 finally win the Super Bowl :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

oh no... Chosen Rosen is the heir to the throne of Connor Cook for BB

In other news.. Mario for Skelton actually sounds pretty good right about now. You were just ahead of your time. What's Skelton doing these days anyway?

After finally showing signs of slowing down, and then suffering an injury against the Jets that cuts his 2019 season short, the Patriots send Tom Brady to the Bills in exchange for Buffalo's first and third picks of the 2020 draft.

Brady, along with veteran ex-Patriots Rob Ninkovich and Jerod Mayo, are key in the Bills' season-opening 31-0 win against New England. Buffalo starts 5-0 and are the darlings of the NFL.

The Bills finish 6-10, Brady retires and the Pats' use the first-round pick acquired from Buffalo in the Brady trade to select Jacob Eason (son of former Pats QB Tony Eason), who has just led Georgia to the College Football Playoff national championship.

😂You forgot the part where we lose to the pats in the season finale 31-0 Edited by Uffalo Ills

oh no... Chosen Rosen is the heir to the throne of Connor Cook for BB

In other news.. Mario for Skelton actually sounds pretty good right about now. You were just ahead of your time. What's Skelton doing these days anyway?

please you like him too and I do recall some member on here from Columbus who said Cook was there guy, wonder who that was :flirt:

please you like him too and I do recall some member on here from Columbus who said Cook was there guy, wonder who that was :flirt:

i was just kidding - yes I did like Cook but more so last year than this year. He had a weird senior season. Edited by YoloinOhio

Matt Miller has him behind Sackenberg!!

I have Hackenburg as a 3rd rounder that will get pushed up and picked (probably by Houston) in the 2nd. I'd still be tempted by Cook at 19 but I do kind of feel now that I'd be reaching a bit based on what I still think might be there untapped rather than what I know is based on production. But if you are going to reach at all then do it for someone you believe can be a franchise Quarterback... if you think Cook can he is worth the risk.

i was just kidding - yes I did like Cook but more so last year than this year. He had a weird senior season.

he just didn't have the WRs like his junior yr, I'd still take him.

Matt Miller has him behind Sackenberg!!

:lol::lol: :lol: Miller is clueless. I liked Hack too but after his first yr it was clear to see he really struggled. He did get sacked a million times and was in the wrong system but based on their college careers Cook was way better plus there is nothing physically better about Hack either.

I have Hackenburg as a 3rd rounder that will get pushed up and picked (probably by Houston) in the 2nd. I'd still be tempted by Cook at 19 but I do kind of feel now that I'd be reaching a bit based on what I still think might be there untapped rather than what I know is based on production. But if you are going to reach at all then do it for someone you believe can be a franchise Quarterback... if you think Cook can he is worth the risk.

I'd take him or Wentz at 19, not sure who I would want if they were both there.