Tyrod Taylor: PFF Breakout Player of the Year

Health is my primary concern with Tyrod. I just don't see how he last 16 games most years. I would love to get him a big WR like Treadwell or a vertical threat like Fuller in the 1st - 2nd round, he throws such a pretty deep ball and it's lost on guys like Woods / Hogan.

I agree, I worry about his health. The good news and the bad news is that he is so competitive that he will fight for for yards rather than slide. Fitz is the same way, Orton not so much. I hope he learns he is more important than that one play. I don't worry about him not throwing over the middle, I think some of that was by design. I don't think it has to do with his height, but rather helping build his confidence by not risking interceptions. I believe he is just going to get better.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy had a really good year, why some we refuse to except that ? It's been so long, don't know what to do when your qb plays well- default - complain must find franchise quarterback

This pretty much sums up my feelings. He isn't perfect but much, much better than what we have had in forever.

Ryan L Billz says he sucks so this can't be true.

Time to work on your comprehension. He's okay.

Wake me up when he quits disappearing for halves, or gets us over .500.

Kirk Cousins says hello, Thanks for being so awesome Tyrod.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Cool. Well let's get past .500 before we all annoint Tyrod. Homers getting happy over nothing as it currently stands.

Whoops, TT is 8-6. So is the goaline now moved to 9-5?

Fewer and fewer straws for haters to grasp.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Cool. Well let's get past .500 before we all annoint Tyrod. Homers getting happy over nothing as it currently stands.

If you were a fan of the Knicks and someone was excited about Porzingis, would you say, "big deal, wake me up when he wins a championship?" What about the Sabres with O'Reilly? I could go on and on. Mike Trout? Wake me up when he wins the Angels a World Series. Point being, it takes a team. And our defense failed us this season.

And as if, AS IF you'd be talking this way about EJ if he just had the season that Taylor had. Sure you would. That's what make you and your buddies' stance so amusing to the rest of us.

So, not to beat a dead horse, but someone is a "Taylor homer" for saying, ya know what the guy had a pretty good season? What does that make you for prior to last season, making every excuse in the world for and still being unreasonably optimistic about a guy who hadn't even come close to having a pretty good season? Ya know, the vast majority of us are just objective football fans and base our judgments off of what we see on the field. You and a handful of other guys are the ones with an agenda when it comes to the QB position.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

If you were a fan of the Knicks and someone was excited about Porzingis, would you say, "big deal, wake me up when he wins a championship?" What about the Sabres with O'Reilly? I could go on and on. Mike Trout? Wake me up when he wins the Angels a World Series. Point being, it takes a team. And our defense failed us this season.

And as if, AS IF you'd be talking this way about EJ if he just had the season that Taylor had. Sure you would. That's what make you and your buddies' stance so amusing to the rest of us.

So, not to beat a dead horse, but someone is a "Taylor homer" for saying, ya know what the guy had a pretty good season? What does that make you for prior to last season, making every excuse in the world for and still being unreasonably optimistic about a guy who hadn't even come close to having a pretty good season? Ya know, the vast majority of us are just objective football fans and base our judgments off of what we see on the field. You and a handful of other guys are the ones with an agenda when it comes to the QB position.

This is a bit of a weird analogy (you need to watch about the first minute and a half) but I kind of view Bills fans as those people on the Titanic (as described by Steve Harvey). The EJ people are the band and the Tyrod people are Kool & the Gang.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Yep you got me. He's amazing! Metz save me your tired Ej crap. Bf4e is gone, when do you follow ?

I'm sure Taylor was a guaranteed win vs jags and bengals w his patented 200 yard 17 point output.

When did he get the boot? Was there a meltdown?

When did he get the boot? Was there a meltdown?

Think him and Metz just say EJ as every other word and it's got old.

Whoops, TT is 8-6. So is the goaline now moved to 9-5?

Fewer and fewer straws for haters to grasp.

Sweet so he has your endorsement.

Must mean he's good like Fitz, Losman, Ej and every other qb you annoint.

Porzingod* Godzingas* 3 6 Latvia*