Stephon Gilmore: "I Know I’m an Elite Corner."

Wow just got through all this.

Funny takes from the anti Gilmore crowd. Kdiggz needs better friends.

I hope a few more db's rough up Beckham soon, what a douche

His head is out of control. Guess he forgot about the Giants free fall and missing the playoffs. Saying Gilmore is trying to make a name off him. He makes a name with his play which did involve shutting Beckham down.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow just got through all this.

Funny takes from the anti Gilmore crowd. Kdiggz needs better friends.

I hope a few more db's rough up Beckham soon, what a douche

His head is out of control. Guess he forgot about the Giants free fall and missing the playoffs. Saying Gilmore is trying to make a name off him. He makes a name with his play which did involve shutting Beckham down.

obj is making sure to check off every box on the d-bag checklist

http://terezowens.com/odell-beckham-parties-with-justin-bieber-in-houston/

NFL.com did a 2012 draft do-over. They have the Bills taking Chandler Jones instead of Gilmore at 10, and Gilmore doesn't go until 23 to Detroit.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000652048/article/2012-nfl-draft-doover-redskins-take-russell-wilson-not-rgiii?campaign=tw-cf-sf24199635-sf24199635

of rather have Mario Williams like we did than chandler Jones who struggled early until the Patriots.

He is a product of system.

Are you surprised?

I am.

A guy that's had 2 good years out of 4, and was hospitalized for synthetic marijuana use in the midst of a potential Super Bowl climbing 11 spots in the draft? I think not.

As to Gilmore, who I know we don't agree on, I think he belongs right about the 10-15 range. He's been a clear-cut #1 corner most of his career, and that's worth a top-15 pick to most teams in today's NFL.

of rather have Mario Williams like we did than chandler Jones who struggled early until the Patriots.

He is a product of system.

? Jones was drafted by the Pats*. Also I watched his Senior year specifically against a ranked WVU team with Geno as the QB and he absolutely dominated that game.

Are you surprised?

Yeah I am. The Cowboys would draft Alfred Morris at 6? If they are ranking it by best player Alfred Morris doesn't belong there. If you go by the position that the Cowboys needed CB was obvious as they selected Mo Claiborne. Gilmore is a much better fit there than Alfred Morris.

NFL.com did a 2012 draft do-over. They have the Bills taking Chandler Jones instead of Gilmore at 10, and Gilmore doesn't go until 23 to Detroit.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000652048/article/2012-nfl-draft-doover-redskins-take-russell-wilson-not-rgiii?campaign=tw-cf-sf24199635-sf24199635

This was kind of a dumb do over. It alternated between the team needs at the time and team needs at the present. Pretty weak effort imo.

? Jones was drafted by the Pats*. Also I watched his Senior year specifically against a ranked WVU team with Geno as the QB and he absolutely dominated that game.

Yeah I am. The Cowboys would draft Alfred Morris at 6? If they are ranking it by best player Alfred Morris doesn't belong there. If you go by the position that the Cowboys needed CB was obvious as they selected Mo Claiborne. Gilmore is a much better fit there than Alfred Morris.

This was kind of a dumb do over. It alternated between the team needs at the time and team needs at the present. Pretty weak effort imo.

also, were my eyes deceiving me or did he really say that the Vikes should have drafted Matt Kahlil at 4 all over again? What? Edited by YoloinOhio

I am.

A guy that's had 2 good years out of 4, and was hospitalized for synthetic marijuana use in the midst of a potential Super Bowl climbing 11 spots in the draft? I think not.

As to Gilmore, who I know we don't agree on, I think he belongs right about the 10-15 range. He's been a clear-cut #1 corner most of his career, and that's worth a top-15 pick to most teams in today's NFL.

This Jones story seems pretty familiar to a big guy with number 99 on his back!

This Jones story seems pretty familiar to a big guy with number 99 on his back!

Similar in that both involved synthetic pot, yeah.

There are, IMO, two big differences: the first is that he was caught high and acting afool in public, whereas Dareus was in possession during a traffic stop; the second is that this incident happened in the midst of a playoff run, not in the offseason like Dareus' did.

There are, IMO, two big differences: the first is that he was caught high and acting afool in public, whereas Dareus was in possession during a traffic stop; the second is that this incident happened in the midst of a playoff run, not in the offseason like Dareus' did.

2 good years out of 4, and we know with the BIlls, we dont have to worry about a playoff run!

No disrespect 27 , but i do not feel, these are BIG differences